Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Microsoft to enter the PPC market

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain Days 2024

dsturbed

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Looks like its still only avail to advertisers only. Those questions in the registration form are for those that are advertising.

Also, wtf does the browser have to do with anything ? Why would they ask that ?

OgieOgalthorpe

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Microsoft has been talking about this for a while and I believe has already had some advertisers on its current offering.

Blarian

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
adcenter.msn.com, they had a 3 hour open beta sign up last week. I dont think you can get an account until they re-open sign ups again. I'm a beta advertiser but it's not available to publishers yet on any kind of large scale.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
According to a contact I have inside the Advertising division of MSN, the Beta version of their PPC service will be available to Publishers within 4-6 months.

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
the ad center is super cool... the tools/reports they provide are top notch and have features that google doesn't even have...way better then the overture suggestion keyword tool as well.

poor yahoo/overture....once their contract is up with msn, and they get ditched, man...they are going to feel it!!! msn might take over the 2nd position. who knows! :cheeky:

labrocca

Omniscient
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
With the 3 big search engines in PPC the publishers are finally gonna start to make big money again. I am hoping this will diminish the money that advertisers give to parking companies. I am really not a fan of parked pages as I feel it wastes a domain and only diminishes the value of the web as an information entity.

I am very excited MSN and Yahoo and encroaching the Adsense space.

dsturbed

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
labrocca said:
With the 3 big search engines in PPC the publishers are finally gonna start to make big money again.

Hopefully. :flame:

labrocca said:
I am very excited MSN and Yahoo and encroaching the Adsense space.

I am too.. the more venues for publishers the better, but am I incorrect in believing that MSN has a very long road ahead of them in respect to catching up to the leaders right now? They're a little late to the party no ? I mean what's their strategy at this point - they better pull a mighty be rabbit out of that hat

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
dsturbed said:
Hopefully. :flame:

I am too.. the more venues for publishers the better, but am I incorrect in believing that MSN has a very long road ahead of them in respect to catching up to the leaders right now? They're a little late to the party no ? I mean what's their strategy at this point - they better pull a mighty be rabbit out of that hat

microsoft has the technology and most importantly the money... put one and two together and maybe within a year or two they will have a hit. they are late, that we all know.. but better late then never.... but i am sure they can pull it together.

go msn!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom