Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

mike cohen of wannadevelop ripped me off.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

ocdomainer

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
finally had some sort of a reponse (that was total bs) and the thread was closed? let him show where and how he did even one frigging site? show any level of service for the 3500 plus 1000 expenses?? there is absolutely nothing!!!

not only is thread locked...the negative he got was taken off(what good is the rating - let him prove he did somthing)?? then you left the negative he gave me-is this a joke??

come on....really????? I guess its up to you - business back to normal. I am not the first to come forward, but if this is buried, I definitely won't be the last.

mike cohen of wannadevelop.com and sitedepot.com will keep ripping people off if not put to the fire. show some proof you did something...it should be really simple if you did anything??? to let him get away with saying he did and case closed is just a tragedy!!!

Upvote 0

WhoDatDog

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
If development were so easy, companies like Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, etc. wouldn't lose hundreds of millions of dollars on multiple projects every year. I have been telling people for years that SITTING AROUND IN YOUR GOD DAMN underwear and developing a site in a half ass manner in something that you are not willing to dedicate your life to and not 100 percent passionate about is a WASTE OF TIME.

This clown has been bashing people for years telling people how easy it is and how much of a genius he is, and now it turns out that he is a scammer and a stiff. Maybe now people will wake up and realize that spending a few minutes per day to "develop" some dumb-ass name is a waste of time.

You just blew through $4,500 and got ZERO for it. You could have spent a few months here and just cherry picked names at $20 each and you would have a few hundred decent names, and a handful of them would probably turn into really nice sales down the road.

This is not an attack on you, just an observation that the "development" crowd is full of shit. If you have a great name like SanDiego.com and you want to turn that into a business, then that is one thing, but there is more time wasted on development of low value names than almost any other activity in domainland.

The most efficient thing to do is to own a bunch of decent, good, or great names and park them. Sell a few, and invest the proceeds in more names. That is domaining 101, and that beats wannadevelop 101 every time. Develop great names if you are really passionate about turning it into a business. Most people think they can develop a bunch of names and be millionaires. It won't happen. It is almost a mathematical impossibility that the "underwear crowd" here will have great success while the huge multi-billion dollar corporations fail time and time again. And they have all of the resources.

I have even seen people here talk about developing some stupid social networking site. No chance!

Last edited:

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You should post all the facts, exchanges of E-mail, development timeline, details of the agreement and the domains involved.
You aren't saying much really.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Better yet, create a site as mentioned earlier. Or go to other forums and post this info for the first time.

Opening a new thread every week on the same subject is going to get old very fast, as in already old.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
If there is overwhelming evidence, simply sue. Otherwise, it's a matter of he said, he said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom