Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Offers MilanBaros.com for sale now :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Domain name: Milanbaros.com

Those of you who are interested in football might know, what I am talking about.
For those who don’t now much about this footballer then here is some more info:
Milan Baros is a Czech international footballer. As of 9 July 2006, he has been capped 50 times, scoring 27 goals: an exceptional international strike rate, which his achievements in club football do not yet match. He is a striker who currently plays for Aston Villa. He has previously played for Liverpool and FC BanÃ*k Ostrava, where he earned the nickname Ostrava's Maradona, an explosive striker who could split defences in two.
At the 2004 European Football Championship, he scored the first goal for the Czech Republic in their first game of the tournament, a come-from-behind 2-1 victory over Latvia. He went on to score goals in the Czechs' other two group matches. His second goal was an equalizer against the Netherlands; the Dutch team had a two-goal lead over the Czechs until the 22nd minute, when Jan Koller bundled home after a penetrating run from Baroš. The Czechs went on to win that game. The last was a game-winning goal against Germany. Baroš and Dutch star Ruud van Nistelrooy were the only two players in the tournament to score in all three of their group matches.

So I am selling this great domain for a fair price. Don’t miss the opportunity to own fullname.com of a very famous footballer of all time.

Quick stats for the domain MilanBaros.com
July---464 uniques
August- 248 uniques
September---200 uniques till 25th September

I will consider offers from 1000$, the BIN being 2000$

Please PM me if you have any questions.

Thanks for looking
Simon

britishbulldog

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
He didnt play the world cup through injury and is struggling to make even the starting team at Aston Villa so i will offer $100 on that basis.Thanks !

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I dont think Milan Baros will be happy if he finds out that his name was sold only for 100$

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If i remember right he was the winner of the golden boot at the European championship. (should have been wayne rooney!)
Predator

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
still open for offers.

britishbulldog

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I watched him play at the weekend against tottenham he looks unfit and couldnt trap a bag of cement LOL,i think the $100 looks generous !

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom