Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Minimum wholesale price on LLLL.com -- All premium letters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Credit

Buying CC.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Any opinions on minimum wholesale price of all premium letters llll.com?

such as...lpbc.com (just a random example)

sashas

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
first off, you can only get names you own appraised.

Anyhow, the value depends on Google results, placement of letters (Does it begin with A? End with O, or I, or L (for Online, Internet, and Limited, respectively)?)

Something lke Lpbc.com can go for $300.
Absp.com, on the other hand, would go for a minimum of $5-600

thevirtual

Level 10
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
$20 minimum for all premium letters

There are a huge amount of these domains, most undeveloped which are held by the big players. Not seeing a huge demand other than in the overenthusiastic reseller market. Regardless of "premium letters" I wouldn't place such a high value on these domains.

EG.domains

GenericDomainMarket.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
$20 minimum for all premium letters

There are a huge amount of these domains, most undeveloped which are held by the big players. Not seeing a huge demand other than in the overenthusiastic reseller market. Regardless of "premium letters" I wouldn't place such a high value on these domains.

$20 minimum !!! let me know where please :)

$150 - $200 minimum sound right.

thevirtual

Level 10
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
$20 minimum !!! let me know where please :)

$150 - $200 minimum sound right.

As I said, I don't see any market currently for random 4 letter domains other than the overly enthusiastic and overhyped reseller market. I think a huge amount are mostly held by the big players causing the scarcity which is keeping the market afloat.

GUA

Gremlin
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
As I said, I don't see any market currently for random 4 letter domains other than the overly enthusiastic and overhyped reseller market. I think a huge amount are mostly held by the big players causing the scarcity which is keeping the market afloat.

SO!!! That doesnt change the price.. you cant get one for $20, simpe.

thevirtual

Level 10
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You may be right about the reseller demand. However the prices would significantly drop if the market is saturated with these domains in the near future.

domainah

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
without any real info on the letters I wouldnt buy blindly a combo that someone call all premium for more than 50-75..., could be 50 could be 50.000 ..that being said I suggest you pst the name if you own it or post in a different section...

GUA

Gremlin
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You may be right about the reseller demand. However the prices would significantly drop if the market is saturated with these domains in the near future.

The market wont ever be saturated with them though. Hence why people invest in them. If someone posts one below reseller value it is snapped up instantly, and then the price holds..

thevirtual

Level 10
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The market wont ever be saturated with them though. Hence why people invest in them. If someone posts one below reseller value it is snapped up instantly, and then the price holds..

The market could easily be saturated with LLLL.com. Once the renewal prices start to catch up many will simply let them drop. I know some people have 2,000+ LLLL.com, this is the main reason for the recent buyout. We will just have to wait and see.

GUA

Gremlin
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The market could easily be saturated with LLLL.com. Once the renewal prices start to catch up many will simply let them drop. I know some people have 2,000+ LLLL.com, this is the main reason for the recent buyout. We will just have to wait and see.

Im one of them :)
People dont buy 2xxx + LLLL.com just to drop them in a year. We are in it for the long haul as such. If someone did drop 2,000, heck 10,000 in a year I would reg them all...

Dr Nump

Call me Doc !
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
In some way , I agree with thevirtual ... for the near future. Its all around supply and demand.
Anyone has any ideas about the increasing in the amount of domain investors ?

domainah

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I cant see the lower quality LLLL.coms be worth anything even within a couple of years, something like QYGX? I think you are better off spending the money for 2K bad LLLL.coms on a bunch of real good LLLL.coms or even LLL.coms

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I cant see the lower quality LLLL.coms be worth anything even within a couple of years, something like QYGX? I think you are better off spending the money for 2K bad LLLL.coms on a bunch of real good LLLL.coms or even LLL.coms

it's possible it could happen domainah, as others have pointed out, it's the "reseller" market that's driving pricing.

imo...

a lot of newbies are pushing these LLLL.com prices.
as they are the one's who got in late.

that's why you see the market now for L-L-L.

many are not looking at what their investing in,
they only look at how many "premium" letters are in the domain!

as the "availability" pool dries up, the scramble begins

the term "premium" only means something to another reseller...

but to each reseller, it may have a different meaning when applied to a domain name.

:rolleyes:

imo...

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom