Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

minor glitch when editing post:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Compassion

feel the qi
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The button to submit an edited post says 'vote now' rather than 'edit' or 'submit' or 'save'

Upvote 0
C

Chuck

Thanks for reporting but I haven't found that to be the case on this end. Anyone else see this, maybe it's me?

tristanperry

Domainer & Web/Software Dev
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Testing (to confirm this)

EDIT: Works fine for me. The button says "Save" in both in-line edit and "advanced" edit.

Compassion

feel the qi
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think it was happening when editing a post in a thread, not the original thread...when it happens again I'll note the exact circumstance.

Compassion

feel the qi
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I figured it out:

It's when editing a post within the 3 minute grace period....the submit button says 'vote now'

tristanperry

Domainer & Web/Software Dev
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I figured it out:

It's when editing a post within the 3 minute grace period....the submit button says 'vote now'
Hmm - what browser and OS are you using? (Asking for OS since FF3 on Ubuntu acts differently sometimes to FF3 on Windows) Additionally, is this when quick editing or by "going advanced" and editing on the main post form?

I'm using FF3, Ubuntu, and it's showing as "Save" under (and over) the 3 minute grace period.

EDIT: Yes, is showing up as "Save" for me. This is odd :)

Compassion

feel the qi
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hmm - what browser and OS are you using? (Asking for OS since FF3 on Ubuntu acts differently sometimes to FF3 on Windows) Additionally, is this when quick editing or by "going advanced" and editing on the main post form?

I'm using FF3, Ubuntu, and it's showing as "Save" under (and over) the 3 minute grace period.

EDIT: Yes, is showing up as "Save" for me. This is odd :)

This is happening on Safari...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom