Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

misreading or misleading?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I see some sellers posting names for sale, indicating the domain has an overture score with the extension included or implying that their domain has "high overture" in the description.

is this misleading or just misreading?

JEsports

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
"high overture" in description - a little of both, but i'll lean towards misreading on this one because it doesnt actually say with ext. These domains are good for development purposes anyway.

"ovt score with extension" - if the domain doesnt have results with ext ... then this is definately misleading

peekaboo

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
biggedon said:
I see some sellers posting names for sale, indicating the domain has an overture score with the extension included or implying that their domain has "high overture" in the description.

is this misleading or just misreading?

imho there's nothing misleading about any of it.

there are overture scores with or without extension included.

if it's says high overture score without mentioning with extension, than that's what it is. a hight overture score without extension. and there's nothing wrong with that. as the poster before me wrote, those names are excellent for development because it means there's high demand for that description/keywords. if you develop one such name, pretty soon you will see that it will be starting to receive ovt. results with extension too.

anyway, so far i've never seen anybody a post claim of high overture with extension, without actually that being so.

lukeeales

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
How do you define *high*?

To some people on this forum, my high traffic parked names are VERY low traffic. I have seen several people claiming their domain has overture with extension when it infact is without extension.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom