Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Missing a little help

Status
Not open for further replies.

miso

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello. Out there:)

I would really like to know some small ting.Som I hope i could answer me.

How Mon sell its domain best option. It is about imagefil.com and safe-b2b.com. I've put them at sedo and here. But without success and have sold not them. Can you explain me. How I improved sales in these two names here? Like give me some advice and tips. On how to improve sales in the domain

I think personal self. these names have value enough to sell. But NO SALE?

Last edited:

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

you should post them in the appraisal section for review, but i can give my opinion now.

to me, they have no appeal and if there is no traffic or revenue, then they have no value.

imo...

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Fact: only a tiny fraction of existing domains will sell at some point.
End users have no incentive to buy a specific domain if they can find alternatives of similar or even better quality available for reg fee.

I don't see anything special with your names. How much do you think they should be worth and why ?

Jessica320

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
STOP selling them anywhere because they have no value at the moment. won't even pay reg fee for neither.

so, what you must do is hire some cheap content providers - lots of them hang out at Digitalpoint - and fill these domains with unique articles. it's like bread and butter in websites.

if you want cheap hosting, go to lovinghosting.com, you can get as low as $2 hosting per month...you can always upgrade if your site is starting to grow and needs more bandwith. don't hire webdesigners just use wordpress as it's free and there are tons of free templates to choose from...

now start promoting your site in article directories, forums through your signature, and build backlinks to increase your search engine presence...then probably when you finally offer them up for sale, you will get some interest and the value would increase from 0 to, say, 7...just being optimistic, it's not a crime. :)

so that's it. hope you get something from this rambling.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom