Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Misspells

Status
Not open for further replies.

proprom

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi, I sell juiceplus.com products. I am looking for a way to get traffic from misspelled type ins. Is there any software that will tell you the likelyhood of diiferent misspells?

Thanks,
Dave

NexSite

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
health related?

Nutrispec.com
Nutriserv.com
NutriPrime.com
NutriSync.com
FitFirst.com

as far as different mispells, not sure I would spend the money. If the correct version isn't getting it done, the others will get no more than 10 percent of that. I use my HaleBerry.com mispell as a guage.
SlimWorks.com
bodyproud.com

tigga

DNF Regular
Reaction score
Misspells are pretty useless because when someone sees they are at the wrong site they retype it in anyway - look through the lists of available deleted domains and you will see many, many misspells - obviosuly people have regged them then discovered they aren't worth it!

fizz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by tigga
Misspells are pretty useless because when someone sees they are at the wrong site they retype it in anyway - look through the lists of available deleted domains and you will see many, many misspells - obviosuly people have regged them then discovered they aren't worth it!

The best misspells are those of very popular generic words that are commonly misspelled, and have revenue-generating ability.

.com.net.org

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
misspells <> misstypes

misspells is more valuable than misstypes.

But don't expect too much from misspells.

Good Luck.

DomainPairs

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by tigga

Not always true. Many names are left unresolved. Others just go to some general classified list. If you take the trouble to create a page that relates to the name, then you can hold arriving traffic and even make money from it. This is why I want hosting for 250 domains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom