Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Mistake by Sedo

Status
Not open for further replies.

bebop83

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I recently received this email from Sedo:

Thank you for your email. An audit of your domains' traffic by our parking control team found that your traffic was not converting for our advertisers.

Thus, we had no choice but to suspend your account.

Regards,
Timothy Niziak

For Sedo's information, I DO NOT park any domains at their Sedo parking and I am only selling domains through their system. The suspending message is totally unjustified and is a big mistake.

If someone from Sedo see this, Please do PM me ASAP to help me get around this problem. I have just recently sold a $15k ccTLD over Sedo and is still listed as YTD top ccTLD sales in DNJournal.

All this is a big mistake.

Jonathan

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Wow, that is completely absurd.

It's nice to see quality control is really on top of things. :rolleyes:

bebop83

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes indeed, they're doing what they should be doing in quality control, but for a person who does not park a single domain at Sedo. It is totally absurd and unjustified. I have emailed support multiple times yet no reply after 2 days.

I hate to post this here because sedo has help me sell many domains in the past but I am in a hurry. I am half way negotiating a purchase for 2100 euro and all the sudden my account is disabled for domain parking with illegal traffic which I do not have at all. I repeat again, I DO NOT park a single domain at sedo.

I am not chasing after a domain parking payment because I do not park there. I am just requesting for sedo to unlock my account so I can sell my domains and complete my purchase.

Sedo representatives please do contact me as soon as possible. This is really important to me.

Shaggy

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So none of your names have the dns of sedoparking.com on them?

bebop83

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Nope. None of my domain has sedo dns on it since over 6 months ago. During that time sedo told me that my traffic weren't converting so i remove all the domains from their parking system.

Since then, I had a few sales on sedo but 0 in parking revenue and traffic. I still don't understand why am I being banned now? 6 months ago someone from sedo told me that I could not park there anymore but I could continue selling my domains there. Now all of a sudden I'm being accused for another abnormal traffic?

Please do help me out. I really wana get back into sedo to complete my purchase and to sell my domains because IMO sedo is the best place to sell domains.

Sedo's quality control is working very hard but suspending my account for domain parking which I do not park is absolutely outrageous. Please Sedo, check again. I DONT PARK ANY OF MY DOMAINS THERE. Removing my domain for sale is 1 thing but I am in the middle of a purchase. What happened?

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i hope someone from sedo will reply to ur message.
Sedo are becoming very slow these days. Last week i asked them some questions and havent heard anything from them yet.
I wonder that those 80 people do all the time around.

j8jweb

DNF Veteran
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
why not phone them up?

bebop83

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well, I live in Malaysia and it's extremely expensive to call there and I would only use it as a last resort.

S

SedoCoUk

Please send me your information and I will take a look at it for you.

bebop83

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,
My account has been restored. The mistake has been cleared up.
Thanks Sedo.

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
thats good news

bebop83

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Indeed it is. I'm glad Sedo replies to customer request for help and complaints. In my experience in the past, some domain parking do not even bother replying such as the "famous" DomainHop.

Sedo, keep up the good work. YOu're the best place to sell domains but I guess your support can get a big faster and is an important area to improve.
I experience it now and in the past that Sedo support replies slow.

Anyway, Glad Im able to trade domains again at your site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom