Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

MJ Verdict in 10 mins...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Gentlemen, place your bets! :wink:

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
watching it on "abc news now"

..he will get acquitted :eek:k:

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
5 mins...

Kishin

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think he's innocent.

Edit:Not guilty

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Acquitted! He's a free man...

NameYourself

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
mike031 said:
told ya :cheeky:

Just consider the two questions...

1) Is the defendant famous?
2) Is the defendant rich?

If answers to questions 1 and 2 are true he/she is probably innocent. Just a little observation based on a number of recent celebrity cases.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
NameYourself said:
Just consider the two questions...

1) Is the defendant famous?
2) Is the defendant rich?

If answers to questions 1 and 2 are true he/she is probably innocent. Just a little observation based on a number of recent celebrity cases.

Not necessarily. I think this whole trial was about money. The plaintiff's wanting money. You know if he was guilty there would have been another trial for money for so called "damages" and "emmotional stress". Same thing always happens when he is releasing a new album. All I have to say is I am sure he will be closing down Neverland Ranch. Or else I would if I were him. :approve:

Kishin

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
jdk said:
Not necessarily. I think this whole trial was about money. The plaintiff's wanting money. You know if he was guilty there would have been another trial for money for so called "damages" and "emmotional stress". Same thing always happens when he is releasing a new album. All I have to say is I am sure he will be closing down Neverland Ranch. Or else I would if I were him. :approve:
I am not sure but didnt he already sell it?

csitenet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i think its best to close down never land so all the allegations die with it.

I am just sad to see injustice here, if MJ lost, the family would have wont alot of $'s, now that he has won, who is going to compensate him? its 12.45 am here and i dont dare to turn the tv on... incase my girl friend wakes up! anyone know if he has given an interview or anything after the verdict? if so what did he say?

Kase

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
MJ doesn't talk to the media, known fact.

SouthernTn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Kase said:
MJ doesn't talk to the media, known fact.

When the person whos being accused don't step up like a man and defend themselves on charges.. especially like these, it only makes me think their guilty even more.

and honestly.. I really don't think MJ is innocent.

diverge

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My $0.02: Let's just ignore all the "alleged" wrongdoings for a moment, and look at the facts: if a grown man is admittedly sleeping with pre-teen boys, there is only one logical reason -- and it's not for fraternal companionship. If this was being done by anyone else [assuming non-celebrity status], they would be guilty as sin. The fact that MJ thinks this is "okay" behavior for him doesn't make it okay. I'm sick and tired of celebrities (OJ, Robert Blake, MJ, etc.) being judged on a different scale than the rest of the sickos out there.

freestyler

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well i knew it from the start he would be found not guilty...no surprises here for me........I couldn't care less either.

VisualDigits

The One
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
fame and fortune always go together, MJ is a freak and should be locked up.

VisualDigits

The One
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Do you think this verdict will help his career? I think his albums might become top selling albums again and help him financially.

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
it's done with, lets get back to domains and business... who cares about em losers

croupier

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If he's truely inocent then that's great news, it means all them kids have just had a fun time.

If he's not then this is a tragic day for justice.

He should never have paid off that kid the other year. Sure, if you've got the money then why go through the hassle of a court case like that - but if you're truely inocent then you need to stand up against this kind of allegation and kill it for good. The fact that he didn't do this last time, and has only gone to court when forced to, means he's a feeble excuse for a man (which we know) or he's guilty (which he obviously isn't because the court said so lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom