Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed MMADirt.com MMA News Website Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

persa

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Website mmadirt.com is also for sale on flippa

I can add snapshots of traffic information because the site I just added the google analytics code to show the data, which does not show the full data because it was just added and the site is combination of two different scripts, a video script and the vbulletin script both fully SEO optimized with the extra added plugins purchased to do so. These snapshots also do not include the mmadirt.com/videos/ part of the site because it is a different script entirely, but include in the auction. The site has an average of over 500 unique visitors per month. MMADirt.com has 21,101 pages indexed in google to date, including videos along with google PR1 for "mma dirt".

Features :

This website has different sections and users are able to use all of these parts using their user name and password :

1. News section
2. Community Forums
3. Picture Gallery (+ Members gallery where members will be able to post their own photos )
4. Video Gallery : A youtube like website where members will be able to upload their videos OR embed videos from more than 20 other video website like youtube, daily motion, vimii etc)
5.Integrated Amazon Store
6. Unique logo and graphics : The logo and all other graphical parts of the website are unique and specially designed only for mmadirt.com.
7. Members Blogs : Where members will be able to have their own blogs in mmadirt.com.
8. SEO optimized using vBSEO and vBOptimized (paid version) to speedup the website.
9 Here is the site stats : Threads: 8,069, Posts: 22,889, Members: 2,247

Here is the list of licenses that mmadirt.com has :
1.vBulletin publishing suite (vb4)
2.Video Script license
3.vBSEO license
4.VBOptimized license
5.Photo Gallery License

This website was designed and created professionally. I will provide the websites creator who is currently hosting and very helpful with anything related to the site. They will help move the site etc, the domain name is currently hosted at godaddy.com

I am not very website savvy and therefore have not done much with the site, but have one writer who writes for $50 per month if you wish to keep him on. Otherwise the more articles written on the site the more traffic the site gets and therefore the more money. Google adsense would greatly improve the site, but I think an impression ad service that pays per impression would do even better, I can provide a few of these the site was pre approved for as well. I do not have time to put into this site with my other sites, all the scripts alone are worth way more than the site is listed for. I am in need of money for winter time because I live in a vacation town and work in the service industry.

The site I just added the google analytics code to show the data, which does not show the full data because the site is combination of two different scripts, a video script and the vbulletin script both fully SEO optimized with the extra added plugins purchased to do so. The site has an average of over 500 unique visitors per month. MMADirt.com has 21,101 pages indexed in google to date, including videos.

Domain summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators