Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

mmm. Matrix Revolutions trailer. check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

StockDoctor

** Mr. Pink **
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Matrix 1 is my favorite movie of all time. Then they went and made some kind of cartoon/video game out of Reloaded and I wish I never went to see that. It spoiled the first. Too bad they think they have to go over-board with the special effects to convert a decent movie into something they can recreate and throw on PS2 for the kids.

I think I'll skip the third, cause I don't think they can fix the damage they did in the second. I'll just pop the first in the player and pretend they didn't make any more.
Doc

Luc

Old school
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
the first was an intro.

the second revealed only a small part of the big picture.

the third will close the book.

just like you, i liked #1 more than #2, but before I pass
judgement on the trilogy as a whole I'll need to see #3, which
looks amazing.

Luc L.

Source

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Wow... amazing trailer. I think Hugo Weaving must really like to look at himself. (lol)

I, too, did not care for Reloaded.

E=MC2

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Stocdoctor
Matrix 1 is my favorite movie of all time. Then they went and made some kind of cartoon/video game out of Reloaded and I wish I never went to see that. It spoiled the first. Too bad they think they have to go over-board with the special effects to convert a decent movie into something they can recreate and throw on PS2 for the kids.

I think I'll skip the third, cause I don't think they can fix the damage they did in the second. I'll just pop the first in the player and pretend they didn't make any more.
Doc

You hit it right in the head. I think the graphics destroyed reloaded. The first one was incredible because it looked completely real, in reloaded it was easy to notice when they went to graphic effects because the stunts were too hard (or expensive) to do without them. I will go see Revolutions only because the concept was amazing and I was to see how it ends. I do not think they will ever make a movie like the first matrix again.

Just my opinion, but definitely a strong one. :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom