Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service Moderators Needed - Motorsports website

Status
Not open for further replies.

profecy

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking for a moderator or two to help me get one of my forums off the ground. The forum is http://www.openwheelfans.com and it's a forum dedicated to open wheel auto racing.
The position isn't paid, but when the forum becomes sucessful, I might be able to compensate the mods. In the beginning stages of this forum (like right now) I'd also really appreciate it if the mod could help me advertise/tell their friends to help us get a few members. I'm really passionate about getting this forum off the ground and making it successful and I'm spending many hours a day working on promoting it. If you'd be interested in being a part of my community and helping out, please let me know.
Thank you,
Andrew

LeeRyder

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
wow, pretty site.

GoPC

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
As Founder of www.PreGrid.com (motorsports marketing and sponsorships), I of course see value and interest in your forum. Some of the Drivers that I represent are open wheel racers. I also sit on a National Board of Directors for the Sports Car Club of America, am a Racer myself, an event organizer and a great fan.

I would love to help you out when I can. It would be cool to have some of my Drivers visit your site from time to time as a promo bit as well.

Let me know how I can help.

GoPC

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom