Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Mods - Help Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just got this nasty PM from Byalik...

'I do have a problem with the way you are trying to sell your domains. You are posting it in every thread no matter what type of domain name people want. I hate when people don't read the thread. I sad no (-). Why the hell did you have to post your shitty name on a thread I started? You want to sell it, start your own thread. Stop spamming your domain name on every thread just cause you want to sell it'

This was after the conversation in this thread
http://www.dnforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27556

I would report the PM to the mods, but you cant - so I posted it here, I was being very nice about the whole thing - and he comes out blasting me like this???

Upvote 0

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
his post clearly said no hyphens and the categories he gave were about penis enlargers and watches :) which cars have nothing to do with.

iBizStart

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
He keeps spamming his name all over my forums. I posted a domain in a wanted thread and said specifically, no (-) but apparently fastautos is illiterate

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
he asked also for websites, which I was offering him, I read that, but you also asked for websites, so I offered my website or fast-autos.com - websites dont contain - , guess you arent smart enough to figure that one out ;)

CoolHost.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Fast-autos:
You specifically wrote the following in that thread, "I think the - is nulled by all the traffic, if you have a problem with my selling, please PM me so we can talk in private, thanks!"

And NOW here you are initiating an entire thread on that (private) PM in order to take it public!! :eek:
That's sad. Personally, I would never do business with you.
Good Luck.
PS. I also think there's a functionality of "Gold" membership(s) that you are unhappy with ... and this is another added reason for this post, though I'm unsure what it is, being "Platinum". :)

Spider

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If you act like an ass in a PM you deserve what you get from it being posted. You don't have any right to call his domains shitty.

Byalik did say he was also buying websites whether they are established or not.

Websites can have dashes ya know.

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ok everybody.... let's all take a deep breath and go to our happy place. :)

Sharpy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
...is it a full moon?

Bob

Jedi Master
Reaction score
Originally posted by NamePopper.com
Ok everybody.... let's all take a deep breath and go to our happy place. :)

Good movie POpper! :laugh:

-Bob

iBizStart

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This isn't the first time though. I once posted a thread asking for premium .com names, absolutley no (-) and had his name posted again. I don't mind him posting my PM. I mind him ruining my threads when im trying to find a name

Originally posted by jh3
If you act like an ass in a PM you deserve what you get from it being posted. You don't have any right to call his domains shitty.

Byalik did say he was also buying websites whether they are established or not.

Websites can have dashes ya know.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ok, I am now in my happy place, sorry all, just got a little pissed there, lalalalalalalala

sorry byalik :)

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by byalik
I mind him ruining my threads when im trying to find a name

ruining threads - by posting a name......

ummm........

ok......

i dont get that......

Sharpy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by byalik
I mind him ruining my threads when im trying to find a name

I don't really care about your skirmish, but I fail to see how posting a name will ruin your thread. At the very least it's a free bump, no?

Nexus

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I see both points.

::: Looks over at NamePopper and winks :::

"Somewhere over the rainbow, way up high...
There's a land that I heard of, once in a lullaby.
Somewhere over the rainbow, skies are blue...
And the dreams that you dare to dream
Really do come true"

~ Nexus

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
In all fairness 'fastautos' - you have been pimping that name like the 'HuggyBear' character from the old Starsky-&-Hutch television series. You drive people crazy in the chat room sometimes - asking them to buy it every 5 minutes. You even Spam the thing in the chat while the live auction is going on. This is like the return of Plento.com - and believe me when I say that some of us still have nightmares about that domain. (long story)

In all fairness 'Byalik' - you certainly could have been more friendly in your correspondence. This is also not the first time that you have made insulting remarks towards members for posting names that you didn't like (or that didn't meet your requirements) in your wanted threads. Yes I understand that sometimes people don't always post what you are asking for - however we can't force people to use common sense. If we could - a good portion of the threads in this forum would have never been started.

So in the end - neither of you are innocent - yet neither are bad guys. Let's just agree that this was one those times where people don't get along. Peace and love to everyone my friends. Peace and love. :D

Nexus

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by NamePopper.com
--however we can't force people to use common sense.
I've found that "common sense" isn't very common at all. 'Tis a myth. :)

~ Nexus

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i bring you all peace....

sorry about spamming my name, I guess I was a tad over-zealous, maybe if I go to that happy place, some wonderful person will make an incredible offer for my name, and then the whole forum can go into their happy place, :) lol

CoolHost.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by fastautos
i bring you all peace....

sorry about spamming my name, I guess I was a tad over-zealous, maybe if I go to that happy place, some wonderful person will make an incredible offer for my name, and then the whole forum can go into their happy place, :) lol

Classy post, Fastautos! Seriously.
I would gladly do business with you, anytime. :)

Thumb up and peace out.
:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom