Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Mohawk Guy lands Mars rover, misses dot com registration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
There is quite a good piece and an interview with him on nbcnews.com

Seems he has been doing different fun things to his hair (for the past nine years!) that his team puts him up to. This time it was a mohawk with bleached stars.

And yeah...the tweets, emails, facebook followers came in by the hundreds in short time, soon to be by the thousands. Now the Mohawk Guy MeMe is hot and trending.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
To me this is a stupid waste of money.... Feed and shelter the homeless in your own country, use the money spent to cure cancer... this to me a waste.

Adam

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
To me this is a stupid waste of money.... Feed and shelter the homeless in your own country, use the money spent to cure cancer... this to me a waste.

Adam

We like wasting money in the USA, We like giving 144K to Wake Forest University students so they give cocaine to monkey's, We built a new $2M dollar fire station in a county that cant afford to hire firefighters, We gave Penn State $1.5M to study plant fossils in Argentina, Two Arizona universities received $1 million dollars each so 3 grad students can study how ants work, North Carolina public schools received $4.4 million to hire math and literacy coaches, not for students, but teachers. That's 64 people paid $70,000 each to teach teachers how to teach reading and math. An aerospace company received $15 million to monitor water quality in a Ventura County creek it was already fined for polluting, the list is endless.

Over HALF of the $787 Billion in job stimulus was WASTED.. So what's another $2 Billion on a Nuclear powered rover on Mars? I actually feel I'm getting more bang for my buck when you compare it to the above.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Not to mention the trillions wasted in war ventures.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Oh boy, the article is about a JPL engineer sending a rover to Mars and how he failed to register his name in a dot com.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well, no big deal as .mars is coming soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom