Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Monetizing generic CustomerService.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteFang

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Monetizing CustomerService.com

After attending both the Domain Roundtable in Seattle and the TRAFFIC conference in Las Vegas, I'm still confused as to how best to monetize my generic domain name, CustomerService.com.
I need your help in the following areas:
1. the best overall strategy to follow to maximize revenue from the name.
2. specific suggestions about what tactics I should take to max out revenue from the name, that is, should I...directly solicit ads from big outsourcing companies, hook up with an online advertising company that already has a lot of potential advertisers, lease out the name, lease out sub-domains, sell the name, what??????

For now, I've got it parked with DotzUp.com and am getting about 3,500 uniques per month with almost 50 percent CTR!

I appreciate any and all suggestions you can make to help. Thanks much.

Domain Days 2024

stojanfl

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don`t have a lot of experience in the domain industry, yet , but if I were you I would do something creative, and I mean seriously pitching some bigger company in the field, with the idea of getting 3500 customers to their door, now just got to come up with a product, service etc.. That is like a little oil field you sitting on IMO .

stojan

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom