Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Monetizing Poker Domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

tm3500

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi,

What are the best ways to monetize poker domains, apart from using Fabulous or participating directly in a poker site's affiliate program? Has anyone done any testing with other providers or monetization concepts?

George

domaintalk

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I will give Sedo a try.
I picked up 3 poker names and i parked them on sedo , they earn like 5 $ per day as total.
Sedo pays 1 $ per click at times for poker names.

I will advice you to try that but anytime Fabulous is better then Sedo and pays better.

Dimva

High Traffic Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Have some poker domains on sedo, going real bad.. To low revenue, think i need to optimize them more or change parking provider.
Dimva

BLazeD

Selling
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
From what I can tell, 95% of the good poker typos point to Fabulous 4.0

mikess

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Fabulous is good with perclick but has anyone tried using a direct poker affiliate with names earning $5.00 or more a day on fabulous to compare?

croupier

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The problem with pointing direct to an aff prog is time. If you're domain is earning $5/day at fab and your aff prog has a CPA of $150 then anything more than 1 signup/month would be an improvement. But the slightest bit of negative volitility in your signups will leave you with no signups (on the other hand you might get 4)

If you're working with a % rev share then you'll need time to build a player base before you start to show good results.

I'm sure this would be the better way to do things but it's gonna take a few months before you start to show the results - and can you afford to wait while the player base builds up (and if you can, do you have the nerve to do it when you might be throwing money down the drain)

As always, developing a good sticky site and getting those one time visitors to come back will be the best way to moneterize your site/s

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom