Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Moniker and eNOM now live on Afternic

Status
Not open for further replies.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
moniker and afternic is one company owned by oversee no?

No, Moniker is owned by Oversee, Afternic is owned by Namemedia and Enom is owned by Demand Media.

All 3 are seperate.

-=DCG=-

James

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Moniker errors : failed....domain registered less than 60 days

Onward

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I really do not like afternic at all. Most offers from them are total nonsense. The way it works...you get some mystery inquiry with no price...you then are demanded to set a "price" and a "floor price"...Then you will never hear from them again or your floor price is met. everytime...this is how it works.

randomo

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
are our moniker names automatically included into the Afternic DNS premium ?
No. I just went through my Afternic account and tried to set my Moniker domains to Premium. But I have to confirm that through my Moniker account, which is saying that I don't have any domains eligible for Premium listing. I tried the same thing with my Enom domains yesterday and also don't know how to finish that process. They (Afternic & the registrars) need to make this a lot simpler & more transparent.

Onward

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
No. I just went through my Afternic account and tried to set my Moniker domains to Premium. But I have to confirm that through my Moniker account, which is saying that I don't have any domains eligible for Premium listing. I tried the same thing with my Enom domains yesterday and also don't know how to finish that process. They (Afternic & the registrars) need to make this a lot simpler & more transparent.

Yeah..it does not really work...even if you want to do it. It was a huge time waste.

James

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Netsol never sends a opt-in ..for what its worth you have to change back to the regular sales platform for your domains to be listed elsewise the show "pending review"

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I really do not like afternic at all. Most offers from them are total nonsense. The way it works...you get some mystery inquiry with no price...you then are demanded to set a "price" and a "floor price"...Then you will never hear from them again or your floor price is met. everytime...this is how it works.

agreed
you are far better off having domain redirect to your own sales site and pay no commission and set your own pricing

they try and get you to set a low price for your best domains too so is a waste of time
my best sales are through my own sales sites so this is the best way to go and develop domains and they will climb high in search rankings and be put under endusers noses

these big sales sites are same as parking imho. huge waste of time for everyone

Last edited:

silentg

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I contacted Moniker regarding the issue with the premium listing and got a reply saying they're looking after it. I'll report back when I get an update from them.

christinaforker

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Some of you may have experienced issues when trying to opt into DLS Premium promotion for your domains. The issue has been identified and we expect to have a resolution shortly. We apologize for the inconvenience.

If you have questions about DLS Premium promotion:

· General information: http://www.afternic.com/promotion-upgrade.php.
· Frequently Asked Questions: http://my.afternic.com/faq/

· For assistance with pricing or optimization, we welcome your phone calls: 866-811-4149 (toll free in US) or +1 339-222-5124 (worldwide)

URLtrader

Domain Champ
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Any chance of godaddy joining the club ?

silentg

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
GoDaddy is already part of it. I have few names listed with basic level promotion on Afternic and it's listed in the GoDaddy search under Premium Tab.

James

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Any update on this ?

Some of you may have experienced issues when trying to opt into DLS Premium promotion for your domains. The issue has been identified and we expect to have a resolution shortly. We apologize for the inconvenience.

If you have questions about DLS Premium promotion:

· General information: http://www.afternic.com/promotion-upgrade.php.
· Frequently Asked Questions: http://my.afternic.com/faq/

· For assistance with pricing or optimization, we welcome your phone calls: 866-811-4149 (toll free in US) or +1 339-222-5124 (worldwide)

pen

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
@silentg

Hi,

Go Daddy Auctions is part of the Afternic DLS program, yes. The domain registration path of GoDaddy.com, however, is not included in AfterNic's DLS service. The only way to get your domains in front of GoDaddy.com customers that are on the registration path is to list your domain in the Go Daddy premium listings program.

randomo

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Any update on this ?
I'm still unable to get my Moniker or Enom domains confirmed for Premium listing. My Afternic contact assures me it is being worked on ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom