Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Moniker Auction List (Partial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain Days 2024

Sonny

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
http://marketplacepro.moniker.com/auction/index.html

I'm guess these are some of the names for auction in TRAFFIC. Too bad I can't see the whole list.

If you click on each name on the short list you can see a price-range and other info. I wonder if it would be a problem if someone with a password posted a list of the other names...I don't think it would hurt any sales or compromise the integrity of the auction.

Dimva

High Traffic Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Great domains ;)

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Gonna be fun to see how much they go for. One can dream!
Pred :pray:

GoPC

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Looks like some folks are awfully proud of their domains :)

Best of luck to everyone.

Funny, I see a couple of my buddy's names on that list... I don't recall him asking those prices. All I an say is... hmm.... Somone got him all hopped up. ;)

Good Luck!!!

GoPC

GoPC

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Great link... thanks!

only .coms work... .net, .mobi and .tv freaks out the server script. Am I doing something wrong?

EDIT - Still can't get the other ext to work but I did manage to find a couple of my listings... does the fact they appear on this list mean they WILL be in the live auction?

GoPC

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Gopc,
did you apply to submit some? If so, good luck at the auction. Let us know how you get on.
cheers, Pred :hippie:

dodo1

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
EDIT - Still can't get the other ext to work but I did manage to find a couple of my listings... does the fact they appear on this list mean they WILL be in the live auction?
No, they're just in the database together with the other ~5,500 domains still on the list.
Sonny said:
I wonder if it would be a problem if someone with a password posted a list of the other names...I don't think it would hurt any sales or compromise the integrity of the auction.
They have a reason for not making the list public. For example, domain owners might not want their domains to be promoted in case they don't sell during the auction in order to not influence future sales and pricing expectations. The password is only for TRAFFIC attendees and registered buyers. By the way, there are lots of low-quality domains on the list, so the interesting highlights are really posted on the marketplace home page.

GoPC

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
lol... I saw that... cheap ticket to court dot mobi. :)

----

Pred - Yeah, I've found 3 so far of the ones I submitted... of course, I cannot search the .mobi, .net or .tv domains I submitted yet. :(

I hope they do well too... Have even more domains I'm eyeballing. ;)

It's funny... some of the domains they put up aren't the ones I would have thought and others they didn't include I thought were better than what they did. Some were/are obvious. I'm curious to see what happens when the other ext are searchable!

Best of luck to everyone at the auction!

EDIT NOTE - Figured it out... it's not that the ext aren't working, its that in typing a new ext, I was deleting the last "/" on the target line... it MUST be in place to not foul the script.

So replace the name.ext but leave the "/" after the ext and it works fine :)

GoPC

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have several domains that will hopefully end up in this auction. I don't even know for sure which ones made it in though. :-(

Will know how it went for sure once the auction is over I guess. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom