Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

moniker Moniker awesome for transfers

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Moniker.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This is unbelievable!
initiated 12 transfers out of Godaddy to Moniker yesterday.
They're done! :eek:
Godaddy need credit for this too.
well done guys!
lets see how the regfly transfers go! :undecided:
well done Moniker!

DomainLobe

Internet Ventures
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thats what I want to hear - yesterday I initiated a handful of transfers from GD and RF to Moniker myself. Not there yet but...???

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i mean even a few days is good normally, this is exceptional.
once you have unlocked domains & emailed the authcodes, i then email moniker & get them to initiate transfers.
then click the email from moniker & THEN go to godaddy account & click pending transfers, check boxes & accept. :yes:
it seems to go like clockwork this way :cool:

georgeh

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Moniker is pretty quick in accepting new transfers. The delay are usually caused by the other party. I have some transfers completed within hours. Some takes 3-5 days. I think some registars, such as network solutions, have a standard 3-5 days waiting policy before they allow names to be transferred out.

Ehsan

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
mine took 4 to 5 days but there support sux thats the problem if they dont approve there support they may not notice errors and stuff and can be the next register fly which i think mainly went down because of poor support

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
wow that was fast - namecheap or enom to moniker takes up to 5 days usually

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
mine took 4 to 5 days but there support sux thats the problem if they dont approve there support they may not notice errors and stuff and can be the next register fly which i think mainly went down because of poor support

i've told you before Ehsan, it's 'who' you know! LOL :smilewinkgrin:

acesfull

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Speaking about GoDaddy... seems that when you buy a domain from someone at godaddy, and the domain gets pushed from one Godaddy account to another, Godaddy treats that as if it was a registrar-to-registrar transfer and prevents you from transfering it out to another registrar for 60 days. Correct me, if I'm wrong, but that seems to be very unfair. I don't think the 60-day registrar transfer rule was intended for that purpose.

fischermx

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Transfers from Godaddy to Moniker are that fast. Not sure who are the prizes for.

missedcall

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
transfered from various places to Moniker within few min ...it alll has to do
with the loosing registar ...if it allows you to accept the transfer after the initial request and don't have the 5-7 days waiting name will move almost immidiately.

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Speaking about GoDaddy... seems that when you buy a domain from someone at godaddy, and the domain gets pushed from one Godaddy account to another, Godaddy treats that as if it was a registrar-to-registrar transfer and prevents you from transfering it out to another registrar for 60 days. Correct me, if I'm wrong, but that seems to be very unfair. I don't think the 60-day registrar transfer rule was intended for that purpose.

it wasn't
they say cos the whois has been changed
be careful not to update phone numbers etc as godaddy will treat same
they have been challenged on it & godaddy have been overruled on it, but it takes lots of hassle
i'm slowly shipping them out from godaddy to moniker
at a pace to suit me, when they come up for renewal :smilewinkgrin:

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you approve them inside Godaddy they are pretty much instant and take little to no time to complete.

Jacksplat

No time to chit-chat
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Monikers saved me alot of problems saving my domains from the worst places. Transferring to and even from moniker is awsome. I've sold some domains and moniker always makes it easy for me to transfer out to the buyer when they have accounts elswhere.

Thanks to the moniker team.

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you approve them inside Godaddy they are pretty much instant and take little to no time to complete.

That is the key jdk..:)
Once you request a transfer from GD/WWD to any registrar give it a little time then login to your GD/WWD account...go to my account...pending transfers...you should see your name/names there. Check them and click on accept/decline...do the approval. They are gone from your account almost instantly.

Sweet....

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
double posted...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom