Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

moniker domainfest 2010 extended online auction

Status
Not open for further replies.

HomerJ

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
how does one get to this auction?

Am I that blind?

here is Monikers auction 'Headquarters'

http://domainauctions.moniker.com/2010/DOMAINfest-Global-Auctions

it says the domainfest 2010 extended online auction has been running since Thursday January 28 (two days already)

yet I cannot see a link anywhere for how to get to the auction to bid on the domains.

can someone help me here?

i also went to the domainfest.com website and i cannot find a link to it there either. the only link they have there is to the Moniker auction "Headquarters"

I'm having a hard time comprehending this. is everyone still hungover from all the after partying? :?:

HomerJ

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
thanks guys. okay so i didnt think to check the snapnames site. still, why on earth would there not be a link to the auction from either the Moniker auction "headquarters" or from the domainfest website? how many people like me visit those pages per day and then either close the window or hit the back button because they are not being funneled to the auction?.

if you have a garage sale dont you put up signs with arrows on every street corner in your neighborhood or do you just expect people will show up and know where your house is? simple stuff really. i must say i'm boggled

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom