Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Moniker domains can be sold via Snapnames now

Status
Not open for further replies.

MediaHound

Former DNF Admin
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I spoke with Snapnames today, they're happy to announce (and I was happy to hear) that domains registered with Moniker can now be sold via their private portfolio auctions. Used to be only names regged at their orderbox registrar could be sold via the system. This is due to the recent acquisition by Snapnames' parent company, Oversee.net, of the Moniker.com registrar.

Domain Days 2024

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks

could you elaborate how it works? how you go about listing etc?
i am with snap but only use for occassional drop to buy. never listed any for sale
thanks for any help :ranger:

MediaHound

Former DNF Admin
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Pred, email Jonathan - jonathans at snapnames.com
Ask him for the info, tell him that you're a DNF member and I referred you over, I'm sure he would be happy to set you up in the system. It's somewhat recently come out of beta and the system has gotten some changes recently, but the results are great. A lot of the process is via email now but hopefully Q3 or 4 they will have it all web enabled. The way it is now, you get sales and finance reports online, but the listing & pricing process is done over email with spreadsheets. They aim to push that to the web soon.

RazorNF

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes, I have listed my moniker names there for a short while now...

prior to that, I had to pay to transfer in names to their obscure registrar udomainname before listing. And that was only meant as a holding area - they set the new reg price at $100,000, to bar anyone from regging new names with them.

The acquisition definitely opened up some new selling opportunities for those who have their portfolio at Moniker.

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
k
thanks Media :)

RazorNF

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just learned that you can now cash out after 7days. Used to be you had to wait 30 days after your sale to make a withdrawal. Another plus!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom