Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

moniker Moniker is a joker... and im not laughing...

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Moniker.
Status
Not open for further replies.

aguss

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Got up this morning and i was not able to browse my site, and even browsing to moniker.com.

So I checked it and used hyperspin, and everything came out as 'timed out'.

I am seriously of the opinion someone else should be maintaining/managing Moniker instead of the current management in place.
These people probably good at something but that something certainly not being a registrar.

BIG thumbs down for moniker!

Domain Days 2024

cursal

MomsDigest.com For Sale!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I haven't had any login or timed out issues in over 2 months.

I did submit 2 support tickets in the past month and both were fixed/resolved within 48 hours.

aguss

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hi guys,

its not the login problem, but connectivity problem. I am using their dns and its not a safe bet, its not reliable.
Moniker seems to be in transitional period and many things have gone wrong.

The only reason i am still with moniker with this domain is because its an .la domain and i am having problem transferring this domain out to other registrar. Poor me... :)

its back up now...

I registered my .la domain 4 months ago at moniker due to price and now i am really sorry for that.... i am stuck!

John Mauriello

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Aguss - Thanks for your Feedback. Have you contacted anyone at Moniker about your concerns or opened a ticket? We are very dedicated to our registrar side of the business and we take your concerns very seriously. I am not aware of any issue with connectivity, servers and or DNS and all were upgraded in the last 12 months and are among the best available anywhere. We just migrated to new servers over the last 2 month and have seen a major increase in the speed of the site. Please contact me with you account #so I can address any issues you are experiencing.

Regards,
John Mauriello
[email protected]
954-861-3536
800-688-6311 Ext. 3536
FAX: 954-984-0209
MSN: [email protected]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom