Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

moniker Moniker is weird

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Moniker.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DataSN.com

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just tried to renew one of my domains there via PayPal. It gave me this error instead of renewing it for me, rejecting the payment:

• Your shopping cart contains renewals for domains that do not expire for at least 90 days. Please conatct our support team.

Error Detected

Anybody knows what this means? So I can only renew domains that are less than 90 days before expiration?

jrzeygirl

Best Customer Support
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just tried to renew one of my domains there via PayPal. It gave me this error instead of renewing it for me, rejecting the payment:

• Your shopping cart contains renewals for domains that do not expire for at least 90 days. Please conatct our support team.

Error Detected

Anybody knows what this means? So I can only renew domains that are less than 90 days before expiration?

Hey ScrapingWeb.com - that is weird and the first time I've ever seen that error. Please open a help ticket at [email protected] and have Client Services investiate. Feel free to email me the case # so I can follow up.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom