Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

moniker Moniker - Max Lock / Domain Lock - Any thoughts or reviews?

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Moniker.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Has anyone purchased either service, Max Lock or Domain Lock, from Moniker? I am curious if you think it is worth the money or if it is much of a hassle for domain resellers.

I see their "promotional pricing" ends May 31st. If you sign up before then, do you have the same renewal rate each year, or in a year will you need to pay full price?

jrzeygirl

Best Customer Support
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Has anyone purchased either service, Max Lock or Domain Lock, from Moniker? I am curious if you think it is worth the money or if it is much of a hassle for domain resellers.

I see their "promotional pricing" ends May 31st. If you sign up before then, do you have the same renewal rate each year, or in a year will you need to pay full price?

Hey jdk

As you know, Moniker is (by far) the most secure domain name registrar in the industry. Moniker (still) remains the only registrar to have never lost a domain due to theft or a registrar break-in. We built our company and reputation on this security and this is exactly why we developed these (additional) security products.

Without MaxLock/Portfolio MaxLock, one is still vulnerable to someone hijacking their email and gaining access to their registrar accounts - regardless of the registrar! These products prevent that from happening.

If this is something you're thinking about and/or interested in adding, I highly suggest taking advantage of this special promotional pricing ASAP! Unfortunately, this is a "sign up" promo only. Renewal prices will be the regular price of the product.

Any questions feel free to email me directly!

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey jdk

As you know, Moniker is (by far) the most secure domain name registrar in the industry. Moniker (still) remains the only registrar to have never lost a domain due to theft or a registrar break-in. We built our company and reputation on this security and this is exactly why we developed these (additional) security products.

Without MaxLock/Portfolio MaxLock, one is still vulnerable to someone hijacking their email and gaining access to their registrar accounts - regardless of the registrar! These products prevent that from happening.

If this is something you're thinking about and/or interested in adding, I highly suggest taking advantage of this special promotional pricing ASAP! Unfortunately, this is a "sign up" promo only. Renewal prices will be the regular price of the product.

Any questions feel free to email me directly!

Thanks for your reply. I have a few more questions and will send you an email. I know Moniker is secure without the service, but it seems like a great service and a small price to pay for one less thing to worry about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom