Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

moniker Moniker new support system

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Moniker.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am looking for closed tickets in the help system? It appears there is a new system in place, but when I click on closed tickets it shows none.

I am trying to reopen a previous issue.

The old system appeared to be a lot better.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The new supt system where it now goes to what appears to be Oversee.net support in Calif (no longer Moniker in FLA) looks like it's a step backward.

The new supt ticket itself is not as good or complete, especially with the name of the domain involved no longer being a required field. But the big issue is support appears to have declined.

I lodged 2 recent supt tickets and over the course of 8 days not one reply to either, and to make matters worse they closed one supt ticket without doing anything about the error and with no reply, and my finding out they closed the ticket without resolution when I checked its status today.

Multiyear renewals have been an issue with me at Moniker before with past errors too when the exp date never advanced but this is the first time the exp date reversed as it did and also first time supt closed a ticket without notification, with no apparent handling or fixing the issue. This is all quite disturbing :disappointed:

FYI, that ticket was about this: "When the domain name was at the prior registrar earlier this year the exp date was 2012. After transferring to Moniker the date successfully changed to 2013 with the 1 year renewal. Recenty when I early renewed it for 3 more yrs instead of changing the exp date to 2016 it reverted BACK 1 yr to 2012. Please either change the exp date to 2013 where it was earlier or to 2016 where it belongs, or if you can't do that for some weird reason refund the 3 yr renewal fee already paid but still you need to change the exp date to 2013 plus a refund"

jrzeygirl

Best Customer Support
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Boys - Why didn't you just hit me up if you have outstanding issues? You know I'm here to help if I can. As I'm sure you're well aware, bashing doesn't get any of us anywhere. Email me the details of the tickets/issues and I'll have a look.

BTW - The new ticket system is not a step backwards. It's an updated/awesome system - and it'll be easy breezy (for everyone) once we all get the hang of it! ;)

Send me the info!

Thanks

Johnn

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
There were some glitches in the new system. I called and talked to Xavier Pierre yesterday.
My problems are fixed but there are some other issues and he said he will talk to software people to fix it.

jrzeygirl

Best Customer Support
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sorry but we thought you are still playing at the beach!

Ha! Very funny! You know better than that Johnn.... Even IF I was still at the beach playing - I have my blackberry! :yes:

For the record boys.... It has been raining non-stop here in FL. Unfortuntely, no beach for me! :sigh2:

I think my Facebook page also said she was at the beach?

Not today it doesn't!

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ha! Very funny! You know better than that Johnn.... Even IF I was still at the beach playing - I have my blackberry! :yes:

For the record boys.... It has been raining non-stop here in FL. Unfortuntely, no beach for me! :sigh2:

What's up with Americans and their Blackberries?

HTC Touch Pro 2 is all I have to say. :smilewinkgrin:

Sorry for being way off topic btw. :uhoh:

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Girl - Why don't YOU actually read the support tickets instead of asking your clients to send the problem to 2 different places?

Also, are you the only one left in moniker?

Boys - Why didn't you just hit me up if you have outstanding issues?

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Boys - Why didn't you just hit me up if you have outstanding issues? You know I'm here to help if I can. As I'm sure you're well aware, bashing doesn't get any of us anywhere. Email me the details of the tickets/issues and I'll have a look.

BTW - The new ticket system is not a step backwards. It's an updated/awesome system - and it'll be easy breezy (for everyone) once we all get the hang of it! ;)

Send me the info!

Thanks

Sorry, the new supt system is not 'awesome' by any stretch of the imagination. 3 of my supt tickets from May were never responded to. By luck 2 of them more or less fixed themselves however they are still marked as open tickets because the new system does not appear to have a way to mark it closed by myself so they are always left open.

In addition, the most serious issue is still unresolved and supt never replies even after updating the ticket a few times (the one regarding the exp date going back 1 yr instead of ahead 3 yrs upon early renewal).

It is ridiculous to need to post supt issues on forums when the supt dept does not handle the tickets as they should. Why would I need to do this and ask you Bari to intervene when you have a supt dept and an alleged "awesome" new support system. Is anyone even looking at the supt tickets?

jrzeygirl

Best Customer Support
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
YES - Of course we're looking/handling support tickets/issues. The new system put us behind a few days! I apologize for any inconvenience. If you'd like to send me the ticket #'s via email I'd be happy to take a look.

Thanks

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just reply to all the support tickets!!!
Just a few days behind.... What a joke. It has taken you years!!!

06-29-2007, 09:54 AM
Does Moniker Answer Emails Anymore?
Posted By MonikerMan
adding staff and automating systems does take time and the results of those changes takes time to see and feel. we pride ourselves on providing the best support, service and security in the industry...

jrzeygirl

Best Customer Support
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just reply to all the support tickets!!!
Just a few days behind.... What a joke. It has taken you years!!!

Hey dvdrip - RELAX!! I don't repy to support tickets because I am not in support - I'm in sales!

For the record - I DO go out of my way to help everyone on this board when they run into issues and need additional assistance. I asked you last night to send me your ticket # so I could assist/follow up with it. If you choose not to send it that's up to you. I can only offer my assistance.

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I will relax when moniker gets it's act together.

And also I don't really care if you are on sales or whatever. Get someone from support to do their job.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I would not call a supt ticket from last month which I have also updated a few times with zero response only a "few days late."

Is supt being handled by Oversee.net or Domain Sponsor in Calif (not Moniker in FL) as it now appears. Is anyone even working in that dept?

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I also have one from last month. No reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom