Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

moniker moniker ppc & optimization pages

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Moniker.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xTOPSECRETx

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I parked 300 domains with them starting october, so I could be eligible for november auction. So far , my traffic and revenues has decreased almost 40%.

There parking pages and optimization sucks.... wanted to know if anyone else has had this problem with them.

Fabulous was much better, i only changed to i could see some sells in november, im switching back to fab as soon as the auction is done.

Im very dissapointed with their optimization software!!!!:focus:

GoPC

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Never Mind...

GoPC

zzz

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Are you talking about TrafficClub?

Was wondering how they were...

xTOPSECRETx

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
well, im not too happy with your parking pages either. IT suks and makes my domains look poor. Im very much dissapointed with your service.

Reaction score
Its not our parking pages...we have multiple partners and the system sets the best performing page per domain. The system has proven to monetize at least 20% better on average than any other single feed solution. You just have to let the system go through its self optimization for 3-4 weeks.

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
well, im not too happy with your parking pages either. IT suks and makes my domains look poor. Im very much dissapointed with your service.

I am quite happy with how my names have performed at TC. Infact I have learned to set 100% landing for Skenzo. The ctr is higher from what I see and the page more inviting.

As for your comments, I suggest you reconsider what you may have said out of frustration and apologize. Moniker is a great company and Monte very accessable and always willing to help. If you are not happy than move, but try to be more professional about handling situations.

xTOPSECRETx

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
the parking suks and thats pretty much how i feel.... poorly designed....

3-4 weeks for optimization, unaceptable.... with fab it was instantly... your service is to slow.

im going back to fab

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom