Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

moniker Moniker's invoicing system sucks

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Moniker.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charybdis

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Moniker cannot handle billing addresses!

I added a new credit card to my account, and Moniker asked for the billing address for that credit card.

I made a purchase with the credit card.

Now I view the invoice after the payment, and guess what, the invoice contains the data entered on My Account -> My Profile, but without my company name! What a useless invoicing system.

Here is how an invoice looks like:

account number: my account number
name: my name entered on My Account -> My Profile
address: address entered on My Account -> My Profile
city, state zip: city, state zip entered on My Account -> My Profile
transaction date
transaction id
transaction total
total paid
comment

Where is my company name???
Moniker asks for my company name two times: 1) on My Account -> My Profile 2) When adding a new credit card. But Moniker never uses the company name on the invoice!

What is the response of the support team?

A new invoice can not be create, but to change the way future invoices will look see below for instructions on how to update your account profile information.

Login to your Moniker account.

When you are logged in, you will now be in the “My Account” area.

On the menu on the left, under the "Manage Account" heading, click on "My Profile".

On the next page, click on the "edit" link and you will then be able to update the profile information in your Moniker Account.

For the First name field, replace with the first name of your company, and do the same for the last name.

Click "Save" and you should receive verification that the update was successful.
Interesting logic...

So why does Moniker asks for my company name two times, if they never use it?

Maybe I am stupid, because I entered my company name into the "company name" text field, and not into "first name" and "last name" field!

So let's recap:

1) don't enter anything into the "company name" text field, it is never used
2) Enter your company name instead into the "first name" and "last name" text fields, for example, if you company name is "Sample Company LLC", you would enter this:
First name: Sample
Last name: Company LLC

Then the invoice will look like this:
Name: Sample,Company LLC

Very professional...

3) when you add a new credit card, and Moniker asks for the billing address associated with that card, it doesn't matter what you type in here, Moniker will never use that info.

Bonus: the invoicing system supports only English characters.

Please fix this, it is very annoying, and creates a lot of malformed invoices!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

No members online now.

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom