Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Monkey learns how to type

Status
Not open for further replies.

devolution

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Genetically Engineered monkey learns how to type

In a world exclusive, The Sun can reveal that a genetically engineered monkey called 'Marty' has learned to type in fluent English. Scientists at First Genetics Laboratories, a British research group, announced today that their quest to create a genetically modified monkey had been a success.

The 8-year old Mandrill, a member of the baboon family, stunned scientists when he started typing a message on a computer.

Dr Arnold Brockenfuhr, the project's chief geneticist, revealed to The Sun that Marty's first typed words were "My name is Marty".

"At first I thought it was one of the lab assistants messing around," said Dr Brockenfuhr, "but then I saw Marty type the words, 'Dr, this is no practical joke'."

Marty the Mandrills' existence has been a closely guarded secret for some time, but since communicating with his creators, they had to break the story. "We couldn't risk Marty sending an email to the outside world" informed Dr Brockenfuhr.

Chat to Marty - Live today

Marty is making his international debut on the Internet through the First Genetics website today. You will be able to chat to him through a live WebCast set up at
http://yass.newsint.co.uk/03408790-003353-4011/http://www.Firstgenetics.com

"We'd like to prove to the world that Marty is real by allowing people to chat directly to him live on the Internet" declared Dr Brockenfuhr. "He's ready and waiting in his office if anyone is willing to ask him a question or two."

The Sun asked Marty if he was looking forward to his WebCast, and he typed back "Very much so. I hope to make many new friends."

VISIT THE FIRST GENETICS WEBSITE - CLICK HERE:
http://yass.newsint.co.uk/03408790-003353-4011/http://www.firstgenetics.com

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by devolution
Genetically Engineered monkey learns how to type
"At first I thought it was one of the lab assistants messing around," said Dr Brockenfuhr, "but then I saw Marty type the words, 'Dr, this is no practical joke'."

:eek:

options

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
P.S. Has anyone tried to actually comunicate with the monkey?

unclewilco

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
the server is too busy, something about hes painting his shed?

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I asked Marty the monkey what was his name. He said "I can't comment on that, ask another question". :laugh:

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I asked Marty, what color planet are you from? He said "My favorite colour is blue, the color of my nose".

They should get Whois-Search to answer the questions. :laugh:

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Marty the monkey can be found in the appraisals forum. He was trained to type the "$" key, followed by the "0" key. I cannot tell you his username. :eek:

Domainaholic

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
For all he we know that monkey could be a member here - might even be me - but I didn't even know that we have an appraisals forum;)

URLtrader

Domain Champ
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Remember all of you. Today is Fool,s Day . ha ha ha

I think my domain names Genetics.us , DNAmap.com ,
GeneticLab.com and GeneticEngineer.com have a great future .

NameCaster

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by GiantDomains
Marty the monkey can be found in the appraisals forum. He was trained to type the "$" key, followed by the "0" key. I cannot tell you his username. :eek:

Buuurr....thats cold :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom