Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

legal Monthlypick.com $99

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadwood

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sorry have to remove this

Last edited:

DNP

Trust & Reliability
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Deadwood, there is nothing that pisses me off more than people who don't honor their sales price.

You posted monthlypick.com for sale at $99. I posted sold. Instead, you PM me that a) it's not yours to sell and b) the price now is $2,500

If you don't honor the sale & price don't expect to make a single sale on DNForum, I will personally see to it.

Deadwood

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Look... it was available at the price I offered it at when I posted it. The first thing on the page of the domain is a link to buy it - a link to buy it immediately with no hassles or no checking with anyone or anything! It sat there until the price was raised. When the sale was ended I came back to update the post and there you are claiming you want to buy it - which you had not done in five hours.

Now, if you really wanted the domain name and wanted to make a case that I should be checking this board every minute of the day so I know when someone CLAIMS they want to buy it, I would have entertained that position and made an effort to get something done, AS THEY ARE NOT MY DOMAINS AND I AM JUST MARKETING THEM FOR MY HUSBAND. But when you threaten me and tell me you are giving me a "last chance", you don't give me any incentive to help you.

And to that point, if something is advertised publicly with a sale price, it is absolutely appropriate for me to post it here. At least I personally know the person publicly advertising the domain name - NameJet, GoDaddy, and a half dozen other companies take bids every day on domain names they never registered and have never even talked to the owner of.

to conclude, if you want to retract your threats publicly and make a case for why you didn't just go ahead and buy it during the FIVE HOURS it was available at that price, then I will consider that and see what can be done. But if you want to continue to threaten me with canceling my account, then I suppose we are through here.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
You are full of shit. Plain and simple.

Your PM's vary.

Let's see, PM #1

Its not my domain to sell sorry
The price now is $2500
When I confronted you about your incredulous response, you said:

whatever
It is my domain actually selling it for someone and they changed their mind and said it was listed to cheap.

go ahead I changed my mind on the price
do whatever you want.
I don't care how much you think the name is worth or if your husband thought you sold it too cheap. This forum is for business, not some hubby-wifey hanky-panky funpark.

Get it?

I posted sold within an hour of you starting this thread for $99.

I buy and sell domains for thousands of dollars. I am a saint with those that are ethical and I can be a completely total asshole with those that lack ethics and have no word. I will be the first to admit that.

Just test me.

theinvestor

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Very sad to see....always follow through with sale.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
This person is a complete moron. She removed her domains listed at kuel.com after I raised this issue with reneging on the sale of monthlypick.com

Here's a full list of domains being offered before the sale so that you avoid these gems.

NineMileStation.com + 1 domainsa100ebook.com + 1 domainsa100Tutorial.com + 1 domainsRemoteXoops.com + 0 domainsAlmenaKansas.com + 2 domainsAudioOn.com + 1 domainsButterflyBallot.com + 1 domainsBirdFlueBook.com + 1 domainsCatHooks.com + 3 domainsClassifiedModules.com + 2 domainsCloneOwner.com + 3 domainsCoalitionOfTheWilling.com + 1 domainsAudioDeli.com + 2 domainsDenverVoice.com + 1 domainsDenverHomeNetwork.com + 1 domainsEagleClawPro.com + 1 domainsEthicsUnion.com + 1 domainsExpiredDomainRecovery.com + 4 domainsFalseClaimsCorporation.com + 1 domainsFreePantyLiners.com + 1 domainsHillbillyCookbook.com + 2 domainsHillbillyInternet.com + 3 domainsHippieSanta.com + 1 domainsHIPAASafe.com + 1 domainsHipSanta.com + 1 domainsHIPAAToday.com + 1 domainsManagerCouple.com + 1 domainsMcMinnvilleInternet.com + 1 domainsMcMinnvilleNetworks.com + 1 domainsMcMinnvilleWebsites.com + 1 domainsMiTrans.com + 1 domainsMountainDewCollector.com + 1 domainsnAlaska.com + 0 domainsNannoMask.com + 3 domainsTheNetBand.com + 1 domainsNon-Attorney.com + 1 domainsNonLead.com + 2 domainsOutSourceHelper.com + 1 domainsOverSizedGame.com + 1 domainsCellularPolls.com + 6 domainsCertifiedPolls.com + 4 domainsVideoPolls.com + 1 domainsPikesPeakBlues.com + 2 domainsRealDocumentation.com + 2 domainsRubyReseller.com + 1 domainsScabWriters.com + 1 domainsSecurityChamber.com + 1 domainsSpecimenStore.com + 1 domainsBostonWorldSeriesTickets.com + 2 domainsToxicToyTest.com + 2 domainsXoopsCommercial.com + 2 domains
btn-black-domains.jpg
crmerm.comEagleClawLocater.comHChips.comHic-Hop.comMat-Suborough.comMaxAttractor.comMaximumClicks.comMcMinnvilleHandyman.comMcMinnvilleWines.comMedicareRXCenter.comMethodNetworks.comMetroAreaRailSystem.comMissionKill.comMonthlyPick.comMyA100.comMyStockOffering.comMyVideoManager.comNT-Pro.comOfferWanted.comoneclicktomoney.comOneManTalking.comOverallz.comPcs2Pcs.comPerlPass.comPhillipsburgInternet.comPHPDownloads.netPimpMyFuneral.comPixelPopUp.comPollCats.comPollSlip.comPollsSuck.comPopPixels.comPostalClick.comPromotionalStunts.comQuick-Sell.comRailsEditor.comRealtyWanted.comRSSZips.comRubyBusinessWebsites.comRubyEdit.comRubyOnDemand.comRubyTemplates.comRXoops.comSachos.comSaveAndGetPaid.comShopEagleClaw.comSoundTricks.comStrawman.usStreamMeUp.comStutterbox.comSundiLake.comsunflowerinternet.comteiu.orgTemplateDealer.comtennesseechamberofcommerce.orgThatsBook.comThe-Recruiter.comTheBusinessOfeBooks.comTheCodeDoctor.comThePHPExchange.comThePHPShop.comTNLocal.comTubeSpaced.comTurnagainarm.comUniversalFishing.comUntransferable.comUsedMP3z.comVaccineLocator.comValuePoll.comWarOnError.comWebSiteHostingDemo.comWestChesterLagoon.comWikiWanted.comWriterOnStrike.comYallWho.comYourPoliticalMessageHere.comZaped.com

List for sale before I raised the issue:

deadwood1.gif

Edited list after I alerted everyone about her unprofessional behavior:

deadwood2.gif

DNP

Trust & Reliability
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am sorry to hear all this, but Deadwood deserves a negative iTrader after all. I hope it won't happen again with this member after the incident with this Monthlypick.com sale.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I think she deserves to be banned. This is not about changing a sale, it's about not giving a **** about it.

Deadwood, or Kathleen or A.S. Noa's wife or whatever, you've lost face over a $99 sale.

gingeman

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What a pity. deadwood=deadwood.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I believe in 2nd chances. If Deadwood honors her sale in the next 24 hours I will not pursue the matter any further and I will ask the removal of this thread.

So Deadwood/Kathleen, PM me your Paypal for the $99 and I will send you my eNom account to push the domain to.

DomainBELL

DomainBELL.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I hope everything works out for everyone...

quick question - because it just happened on THIS thread...

the DNF display of this thread widened on my monitor...
you have to scroll way to the right to read the thread and to find the window to post in... are there current tech issues on DNF or is it just my monitor / FF browser ?? It's not doing it on other sites though ...

~DomainBELL (Patricia)

internext

Got Internet?
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Good luck Acro, hope they will do the right thing!

Patricia... wide content in post 10 of this thread has caused the problem you have brought up.

Domagon

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That domain isn't worth much ... and, in my view, certainly not $2500.

It appears that Deadwood originally regged the domain, so it's not even a question of recovering their acquisition costs of a whopping $8 or whatever ... so even selling it at $99, she'd still earn a nice $90+ profit on the sale for a domain they've owned less than one year. What more does she want :lol:

So now their reputation, which is critical in this business, unless she immediately honors the price and publicly apologizes, is basically done; changing user ids won't help because deadwood has revealed so much about their business already that, unless she moves, change up all their domains, etc she'll be easily spotted no matter what name she post with.

Bottom line is deadwood should chalk this up as a learning experience / lapse in judgement and follow-through with the sale at the stated BIN of $99. Period!

Ron

Devil Dog

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Bottom line is deadwood should chalk this up as a learning experience / lapse in judgement and follow-through with the sale at the stated BIN of $99. Period!

Ron

Exactly, I've had so many "What the hell was I thinking when I
sold it at that price?" sales I've lost count.

But I'd rather have a $400 loss than ruining my reputation
permanantly.

Domagon

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Exactly - we could start an entire thread about how much money some of us have have left on the table to honor a deal despite getting a "late" higher offer(s)...

For example, I did a sale several years ago for lowish $XX Thousands and then just as the sale was in process, came a very motivated buyer willing to pay $8K more - I still honored the deal at the lower price despite that ... and needless to say that buyer got a great deal!

And I've also been on the other side in that I've acquired some domains from sellers who were offered more after we'd agreed on a purchase price and yet still followed through ... those sellers could have backed out, but didn't - reputation matters in this business!

Ron

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
It might be or it might not be a crappy domain, but that's not the point.

I buy and sell domains all the time. When I post "sold" I honor my commitment to the sale. In this case, the seller flat out refuses to sell because her "husband" suggests that it was listed too cheap - she also has an expectation that I should go to her own web site to purchase it. It was never an external sale. If the seller is unwilling to commit to the rules of this forum then she does not belong here.

Still have not heard from her and I will seek her removal from DNForum to ensure no future sales end in this type of fiasco.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom