Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Moola

Status
Not open for further replies.

domainstrike

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Is anyone doing well with the Moola game ? lol.... I think its pretty damn difficult considering there is only 1 game and there is alot of luck to it. Would love to hear of some success... maybe even some strategy? heh
-DS

*** Oh yea I also have 3 invitations if there is anyone that wants to play... as long as you don't already have an account PM and first 3 will get an invite**

Domain Days 2024

BLazeD

Selling
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have two more invites to this if anyone wants to take a look.

Just PM me your email.

Julio

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I was doing ok untiled I lost! :( I was in level 7 then I had to start all over :(

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I got up to level 5. Then I started playing for fun. It's pretty addicting, just the game itself. I have a strategy. Since I don't care about winning, I'll go ahead and share it. It's worked about 90% of the time.

The game is basically about math and what you think the other person will think you'll do. Sounds confusing but bare with me.

Stop allowing the number in the middle to persuade you on what number you should pick. Use it to judge what the other person might pick in response to what he/she thinks you might pick.

Basic rule of thumb:

If the middle number is a 4,5 or 6, always match the number.

You - Computer - Player

4---------4---------X
5---------5---------x
6---------6---------x

If the middle numbers is a 1,2 or three, start with 1 and move up to 3

You - Computer - Player

1---------3---------X
2---------1---------x
3---------2---------x

However, this will not always be the case. There will be exceptions on what you should do. In the case of ties, IF the player has used their 6 already, you use your 6. If the player has NOT used their 6, you use your lowest number.

The object is to give the other player the least value in your numbers when he/she wins the 'rocks' or 'round' or whatever you want to call it and for the player to give you the most value when you win the sub-round.

There are variations to this. And you'll learn how to play what at what times. But this is the basic rule of thumb I follow. Also, the earlier they play their 6 , the better chance you have.

Example play:

You - Computer - Player

4---------4---------6 = player 2 w/ 14 pts - 1/3 chance to beat you
1---------3---------4 = p2 w/ 8 pts - Odds against you, use smallest number.
2---------2---------3 = p6 w/ 7 pts - He already used his 6. You could get this with your 6, but save your 6 for the computer's 6.
3---------1---------2 = you w/ 6 pts - Too low. Give him your lowest just in case.
5---------5---------1= you w/ 11pts - Grab it!
6---------6---------5 = you w/ 17 pts - Grab it!

As the game is played, odds are decreased for player two.

Winner: You w/ 33 pts. P2 has 30 pts.

Somebody better enjoy this....

NavySeals91

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's strategy, find all the tricks that can distraught your oppenent, keep 'im guessing.

Julio

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What I do sometimes when the computer throws out a 6-5-4 I play low numbers 1-2-3 I remember one game where the whole game was tied every number we threw it ended in the middle of the see-saw.

meganerd said:
I got up to level 5. Then I started playing for fun. It's pretty addicting, just the game itself. I have a strategy. Since I don't care about winning, I'll go ahead and share it. It's worked about 90% of the time.

The game is basically about math and what you think the other person will think you'll do. Sounds confusing but bare with me.

Stop allowing the number in the middle to persuade you on what number you should pick. Use it to judge what the other person might pick in response to what he/she thinks you might pick.

Basic rule of thumb:

If the middle number is a 4,5 or 6, always match the number.

You - Computer - Player

4---------4---------X
5---------5---------x
6---------6---------x

If the middle numbers is a 1,2 or three, start with 1 and move up to 3

You - Computer - Player

1---------3---------X
2---------1---------x
3---------2---------x

However, this will not always be the case. There will be exceptions on what you should do. In the case of ties, IF the player has used their 6 already, you use your 6. If the player has NOT used their 6, you use your lowest number.

The object is to give the other player the least value in your numbers when he/she wins the 'rocks' or 'round' or whatever you want to call it and for the player to give you the most value when you win the sub-round.

There are variations to this. And you'll learn how to play what at what times. But this is the basic rule of thumb I follow. Also, the earlier they play their 6 , the better chance you have.

Example play:

You - Computer - Player

4---------4---------6 = player 2 w/ 14 pts - 1/3 chance to beat you
1---------3---------4 = p2 w/ 8 pts - Odds against you, use smallest number.
2---------2---------3 = p6 w/ 7 pts - He already used his 6. You could get this with your 6, but save your 6 for the computer's 6.
3---------1---------2 = you w/ 6 pts - Too low. Give him your lowest just in case.
5---------5---------1= you w/ 11pts - Grab it!
6---------6---------5 = you w/ 17 pts - Grab it!

As the game is played, odds are decreased for player two.

Winner: You w/ 33 pts. P2 has 30 pts.

Somebody better enjoy this....

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
NightLinks said:
What I do sometimes when the computer throws out a 6-5-4 I play low numbers 1-2-3 I remember one game where the whole game was tied every number we threw it ended in the middle of the see-saw.

That happened to me once. Thankfully, you get your credits back if that happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom