Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

More 419-style laughs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Jeez, Testate must be a nasty place to die in. This idiot also doesn't know that his ISP appends a footer line:

HSBC Bank. ##:STANDARD.CLAIMS.ENQUIRY.

FINANCE ADVISORY SERVICE LTD
MAGNOLIA COTTAGE
THE HILDENS
WESTCOTTDORKING
SURREY RH4 3JX
EMAIL;[email protected]

Attn:Sir/Ma

Re: Transfer of Title Enquiry: Hsbc Bank.

GOOD DAY,

My name is Robert Rice. I work as an executive partner for the firm Finance Advisory Services Ltd.
U.K.

We are conducting an end of year consolidated financial statement for the year ending Mar.2004 under
conjunctional agreement with Hsbc conglomerate banking giants. This notary enquiry involves a client
who shares your surname and also the circumstances surrounding investments made by this client at
Hsbc Private Bank offshore group a commercial and investment arm of the parent Bank. It was brought
to our knowledge that the aforementioned client died in testate and nominated no next of kin to the
title
over the investments made with the Bank.

We came to know of you via the London Global Database Center (L.G.D.C.) Hence we are making this
contact. The essence of this communication with you is to assist us in our investigation by
providing us
with information you may have regarding this inquiry on any of the 3 KEY issues.

1. Are you aware of any relative/relation whose last contact address was in the united kingdom?
2. Who shares a similar name?
3. Who' date of birth on file was 27/07/1946?

Thank-you for your co-operation and best regards,

Mr. Robert Rice.
Finance Advisory Services Ltd,
London. (U.K.)

----------------------------------------------------------------
This e-mail has been sent via JARING webmail at http://www.jaring.my

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom