Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

More database and login errors

Status
Not open for further replies.

greggish

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
"Host: sedodb4-ro.schlund.de
DB: dbpark
Mysql Error (#1016): Can't open file: 'PARKING32DAYSSTATS_RO.MYI' (errno: 144)
SQL: SELECT SUM(Earnings_ap) AS Earnings_AP FROM PARKING32DAYSSTATS_RO WHERE Member = 'xxxxxxx' LIMIT 0, 1"

"There were errors processing your request:
Sorry, there was an database error while processing your request! (4)
Please correct your input"

--Its now at the point where I have less than a 50% chance of actually being able to log into my account at any given time. :dead:

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
G

I am getting the same problems.. this is really quite crazy.. its been over a week and still some issues.. serious issues at that..

If this was my company I would have a team of techs on this 24/7... revenue is starting to take a hit now.. parked pages taking forever to load.. have checked from our servers here(uk) - Sydney - Beijing - Bangalore and NYC all with the same results.. nada.. I cant believe how patient I am being.. normally the domains would be pulled and parked elsewhere..

Would be nice to get an update as to what is going on... !! if this is going to last another 48 hours then its time to move and to be honest.. I think this time for good.. not heard fabulous or DS having any issues...

Still got keyword issues also..

S

SedoCoUk

Hello from Sedo,

the faulty database server has been replaced.

The reason why you were unable to log in sometimes and why you sometimes were seeing old stats was that one of the servers used to show your statistics had a hardware problem.

However, these servers just copy their data from the central masters, and since the masters are operating fine, no data was lost.

The faulty server has been replaced, the data has been copied from the masters, and everything works fine.

The servers serving parked pages are different ones - so even if you are unable to view your statistics, the parked pages will still be shown and all views, clicks and earnings will be counted.

Namestrands, I looked at your statistics, but I couldn't see any decline in CTR or traffic today compared to the last weekends.

I apologize for the login problems.

Best Regards,
Your Sedo Team

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
SedoCoUk said:
Namestrands, I looked at your statistics, but I couldn't see any decline in CTR or traffic today compared to the last weekends.

Last weekend SEDO was down due to the DDOS.. so what are you comparing it to?

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
hey Jay,

There seems to be a bug that serves different pages for the "www" subdomain (e.g. www.domain.com). The differences are major, e.g. 1-2 links versus 10-12 links for the domain without the www prefix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom