Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Affiliate Programs Mosaic Holidays UK increase commission to industry-leading 5% long-term + new banners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azam.net

Azam Marketing, Inc.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
One of the thing that most dismays me as a long-standing affiliate is the low commission rates offered by most merchants and so I am constantly badgering merchants my company does the Affiliate Management for to offer the highest commissions in their sectors. We'd rather take lower fees ourselves to ensure affiliates enjoy the maximum commissions possible.

Mosaic Holidays' increased commission rate of 5% was supposed to expire on 31 January, but I am delighted to announce we have managed to encourage them to keep it going long-term!

This means all affiliates will be able to continue enjoying DOUBLE the commission of other package holiday companies!

With an average basket size of £1100-£1200 it means you earn £57.50 per booking.

We've also added some wicked new banners in varying sizes. You can see some of them here.

If you have any enquires or require assistance, please email support AT azam.biz or ring +44 79 44 963 963 any time between 8:00 am to 10:30 pm GMT, seven days a week.

You may also chat to Nadeem Azam, Jonathan Dewey, Ather Medhi or Ankit Adani at the A4U get2gether on Wednesday about Mosaic Holidays :)

Domain Days 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom