Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

... mother enters her daughter's bedroom

Status
Not open for further replies.

scorpio

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
A mother enters her daughter's bedroom & sees a letter over the bed.With the worst premonition, she reads it, with trembling hands:

Dear Mom,

It is with great regret and sorrow that I'm telling you that I have eloped with my new boyfriend. I found real passion and he is so nice, even with all his piercings and tattoos, and I love riding on the back of his big motorcycle. But it's not only that mom, I'm pregnant and Jack said that we will be very happy in his trailer in the woods. He wants to have many
more children with me and that's one of my dreams.

I've learned that marijuana doesn't hurt anyone and we'll be growing it for us and his friends, who are providing us with all the cocaine and ecstasy we may want.

In the meantime, we'll pray for science to find the AIDS cure for Jack to get better, he deserves it.
Don't worry Mom, I'm 15 years old now and I know how to take care of myself.

Some day I'll visit so you can get to know your grandchildren.

Your daughter,
Judith

PS: Mom, it's not true. I'm next door at Sandy's. I just wanted to show you that there are worse things in life than my report card that's in my desk
drawer.

I love you !
:cheeky:

cwsteam.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
gr8, can i rewproduce it on my website ?

scorpio

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
cwsteam.com said:
gr8, can i rewproduce it on my website ?

Sure man.. anywhere u want. Information is free to use ....And This is not my orignal one , Got it in a mail and When its in public domain u can sure use it...

take care...

wizza36

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Thats good, made me chuckle...

I wish I would of thought of that when I was at school

namedropper

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
scorpio said:
Sure man.. anywhere u want. Information is free to use ....And This is not my orignal one , Got it in a mail and When its in public domain u can sure use it...

For the record, just because you got something via email doesn't mean that it's in the public domain. It could be a copyrighted joke taken directly from a book.

You can, of course, tell jokes in your own words, but if this is a direct copy or has parts that are direct copies it could be an infringement. If someone does own it, they are not going to be able to stop it going through email, but if you post it on a site they can sure get at you.

[The preceding was a legal point that is probably not a big deal because I doubt anyone out there owns the exact wording on this joke, which has been going around for a decade or more, but you never know.]

scorpio

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
namedropper Thansk for the info...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom