Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Affiliate Programs Motorsports Programs

Status
Not open for further replies.

dvestors

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've been looking for a decent motorsports program forever. Any help, I'd be very very grateful.

Affiliate, dropship, white label, whatever. I'll even sign up as a sub-affiliate under your aff link (if you use who you're recommending) - I plan to do a lot of biz, so that would mean more cash for you. :)

Nothing NASCAR. Looking for sportbikes, custom auto parts, that type of thing.

Thank you. :pray:

Domain Days 2024

GoPC

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
www.PreGrid.com

Motorsports Sponsorship & Marketing

Still relatively new but we already have 50 drivers we represent from Motorcycles, to road racers, to Rally and beyond and we are growing by leaps and bounds. Starting to pick up National Sponsors now too.

PreGrid is alot deeper than just marketing and sponsrships though... we have track rights and pouring rights and...

I have been thinking about expanding and looking for ways to duplicate our success around the Country. We should talk ;)

GoPC

dvestors

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Where would the money be for me? Looks like work involved. Interesting though, good luck with the venture.

I'm looking for programs that sell bikes, or custom parts, apparel, accessories, etc.

I'll give $20 to the person who refers me to a program I sign up for. Plus, I'll sign up as your sub-affiliate - if the program offers such referrals.

GoPC

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
dvestors said:
Where would the money be for me? Looks like work involved. Interesting though, good luck with the venture.

The back end of the porgram includes a full motorsports related E-Commerce element and retail sales. That's where I was going with it.

GoPC

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom