Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Moving to Califonia

• Thread starter Deleted member 4749
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 4749

Moving to Los Angeles for some time...
Recommend me good places to visit =)
I'm also looking for a good company to hang around, PM me if you wanna meet =)

Domain Days 2024

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The first thing you should know is that it's been over 80 degrees the last 2 days...and it's almost Thanksgiving.

Your first $20 should be spent on a Zagat's guide. And then check out all the "best buy" restuarants. Lots of great food at reasonable prices.

I spent most of my 20's in L.A. Before moving a little bit south. Wouldn't trade it for anything. You really get a sense that there is lot's of opportunity and anything is possible.

Relationships are hard in L.A., everyone is there for some other purpose that usually trumps relationships. The late Sam Kennison called L.A. "the land of wounded bitches". You'll see what he meant.

What are your details? Age, job and marital status, etc? That makes a difference in where you want to live and what you want to do.

izoot

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Don't for get your gps and Thomas' guide. Trying to make or tails of L.A.'s layout could make one crazy ... especially if you end up in East LA or Compton a time or 2.

Check out Pinks for a good Chili Dog ...
Venice on the weekend for some good cheap entertainment ... jugglers using chainsaws, Beauties in bikinis on roller blades, boot leg movies and if I remember correctly there was a cool sushi bar on 4th? ( Been Awhile )

If your looking for entertainment while out driving ... avoid west hollywood ... things are not always as appears.

actually as Duck said ... without more personal info its kinda hard to tell ya where or what to do. There is something for everyone in L.A. from freaky to frumpy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom