Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

MR.org is available for sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNbeam

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am taking offers on mr.org via pm.

Registrar: GoDaddy
Creation Date: July 06, 1997
Expiration Date: July 05, 2022
Payment: Paypal, Escrow

Multi-forum post!

DNbeam

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just to update, the highest offer is $8,000. There are many other offers which are more than $5k. Thanks.

DNbeam

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I would like to update my thread. I’m glad to share that I’ve received some good offers from big time domainers. The highest offer received is $10,500.
I was reading an article on LL.org the other day. Those who love LL.org may find it interesting: http://morechristlike.com/prices-for-ll-org-domains/

Let me answer some questions received via pm. I believe Mr.org is more valuable than other ordinary LL.org. Mr is a proper dictionary word, used for men. This could be branded easily for men’s magazine or fashion etc. Dot org is the best fit for such projects.

Further, both letters M and R stand for the most popular keywords. Some examples are: market, media, medical, military, money, mobile & research, records, review, report, rates etc. I can go on and on but I’d leave it to your own imagination and creativity.

This is also a myth that non-profit making organisations do not make money. On the contrary they make more money than the conventional organisations. Spare a few moments and look into the books of multi-national market and medical research organisations.

DNbeam

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Some members have pointed out that some so-called sales records keeping sites display false information about the sale history of mr.org. Thanks for the tips. I did contact them quite a few times via email as well as pm here but they are not even bothered to acknowledge my messages. I don't think if they ever read their emails.

If you are interested to know the sale history of mr.org, please rely on only renowned sites, such as DN Journal, Domain Tools and Estibot. All of them provide free sale history search.

Here is a link for the last sale of mr.org: http://www.dnjournal.com/archive/domainsales/2009/ytd-sales-charts-2009.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom