Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Ms Wanda May may return here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Anyone here notice Dan made a recent short post in which he said Ms Wanda May was only "TEMPORARILY" removed. The word temporary was bold face in the original post.

Dan said "Just to clear this up.. The temporary ban of Wanda may was on insulting people on multiple occasions, using racism, etc. Dan Gessler - DNForum Admin"

I assume that means she may return. What does everyone think about that? Should she come back? :confused:

I have mixed feelings about her being banned, as she had her pros and cons regarding her far too numerous posts.

Domain Summit 2024

I personally think that she did 1/10 of what was done by goh's untrue allegations against me, yesterday. I would rather have Ms May's colorful postings than a manic depressive paranoid delusional.

And to please a certain member of the forum, here it goes again:

"Everybody have fun tonight...Everybody Wang Chung tonight"

F

FAIRPLAY

FIRSTLY.....what makes you think WANDA isnt amongst us already ???

AND SECONDLY....... from the postings i have read, I know that WANDA has been totally mistreated and grossly maligned in dnforum.

Her words have been twisted to suit particular motives , and she has also been harassed by Senior members,both ON dnforum and by PRIVATE E-MAIL...(yes!! you know who you are !!)

the private stuff which i have copies of, are insulting, indefensible, and go WAY BEYOND acceptable member to member discussions.

in conclusion...

if i were WANDA i certainly would not set foot in here,due to the treatment dished out by certain DNFORUM egomaniacs, BUT I MIGHT RETALIATE BY SETTING UP AN ALTERNATIVE SITE.

No doubt this posting will be deleted due to its truthful content, however, it should be copied to ALL senior members prior to deletion.

FAIRPLAY ............. means FAIRPLAY for all

Originally posted by FAIRPLAY
AND SECONDLY....... from the postings i have read, I know that WANDA has been totally mistreated and grossly maligned in dnforum.

Her words have been twisted to suit particular motives , and she has also been harassed by Senior members,both ON dnforum and by PRIVATE E-MAIL...(yes!! you know who you are !!)

if i were WANDA i certainly would not set foot in here,due to the treatment dished out by certain DNFORUM egomaniacs, BUT I MIGHT RETALIATE BY SETTING UP AN ALTERNATIVE SITE.

FAIRPLAY ............. means FAIRPLAY for all

This coming from the person who had no hesitation in email spamming the majority of the dnforum's community with wanda's site.

F

FAIRPLAY

NO MOLE,

GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT !!

YOU COULD BE OPEN TO ACTION BY POSTING THAT !!

HOW FOOLISH .!!

FAIRPLAY

M

MattyP

Originally posted by FAIRPLAY
NO MOLE,

GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT !!

YOU COULD BE OPEN TO ACTION BY POSTING THAT !!

HOW FOOLISH .!!

FAIRPLAY

FairPlay, you make me laugh, you fool.

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom