Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Multiple Domain Transfers need to send email ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am testing Moniker and could not believe this:
Send an email message to [email protected] and include your name, phone number and account number as well as the list of domains you would like transfered to Moniker.
Why there is not just some online form and BULK verification email for all domain with same listed owners email as i.e. domainsite has ? I am not transfering to Enom because they send for every single domain one authorization email, so i.e. transfering 100 domains I have to 100 times authorized via www, now Moniker seems to be even more hassle...oh, they call this "state-of-the-art transfer system"... Or am I missing something ?

Reaction score
Denny - one name at a time can be submitted through our form online. The reason why bulk is handled by email is because we have built a bulk transfer system on our back end which checks and authorizes ownership so that we comply with the FOA to the loosing registrar. This is key and saves both you as a customer time and us time so that you do not have to approve multiple messages via email. It saves half the time and processes the orders quickly.

Sorry you see it as a hassle but it has been responsible for the largest domain transfers to Moniker than any system has experienced - tens of thousands at a time for some clients.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
MonikerMan said:
Denny - one name at a time can be submitted through our form online. The reason why bulk is handled by email is because we have built a bulk transfer system on our back end which checks and authorizes ownership so that we comply with the FOA to the loosing registrar. This is key and saves both you as a customer time and us time so that you do not have to approve multiple messages via email. It saves half the time and processes the orders quickly.

Sorry you see it as a hassle but it has been responsible for the largest domain transfers to Moniker than any system has experienced - tens of thousands at a time for some clients.

Hi Monte, How can you make the transfer of a large list, including many org and us extensions easy? I know com and net are much easier due to no auth codes needed but other ext tougher.

By that I mean the transf auth codes are a huge issue with me in that we need to get all the org and us auth codes one at a time in hundreds of seperate emails from Godaddy and then match up each one to your transfer order to validate each auth code.

Is there a way to simplify all of that to make it easier for both of us?

Thanks.

Reaction score
yes,

just submit your list of EPP names like this to support:

domain1,eppcode
domain2,eppcode
etc.

Our backend takes them in this format.

Many of our customers have been able get epp codes in bulk from their GD rep....as they say they pride them selves on customer service.....;)

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well I tried yesterday to transfer 4 doimains from DomainSystems one by one, for the first one I got error "Extended data: Unable to query Whois Server: whois.domainsystems.com". So I went to Enom, made bulk request, in 10 minutes got 4 emails for authorization and transfer done. Which is ironic as Domainsystem is on Your system...

If some registrar has state-of-the-art transfer, it is Domainsite - I can make bulk request via www form and if all domains has same email as registrant, I get ONE SINGLE email to verify via www.

I even can NOT make bulk request to Moniker, because I do not have real name an address in whois. So the only way for registrar is to verify via email. Can You do bulk verify via single email like Domainsite does ?

Reaction score
Well - if you put a single valid address in whois, then you will receive one authorization.

I will check on the domainsystems error - first I heard of it. did you report it to our support department? you know we jump on errors or issues when they are reported.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am not sure why you are complaining. The work it put on Moniker and not the user. I do multiple transfers all the time through email. I noticed last night Moniker was sending email's to [email protected] instead of my whois email. I emailed them with my account # and names and they processed it first thing today.

I feel the same way Denny by putting more work on Moniker email support, but this is what they are there for. It seems they have a great backend which makes it a breeze.

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well - if you put a single valid address in whois

Thats the point - I do not put valid address in the whois, but I put there valid working email...

did you report it to our support department

No, I do not report errors which does not affect me, This error did not affect me, I just transfered to Enom...

Anyway I will make some trial transfer maybe 20 domains and see how it will work...

stevesko

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
denny007 said:
I am testing Moniker and could not believe this:
Send an email message to [email protected] and include your name, phone number and account number as well as the list of domains you would like transfered to Moniker.
Why there is not just some online form and BULK verification email for all domain with same listed owners email as i.e. domainsite has ? I am not transfering to Enom because they send for every single domain one authorization email, so i.e. transfering 100 domains I have to 100 times authorized via www, now Moniker seems to be even more hassle...oh, they call this "state-of-the-art transfer system"... Or am I missing something ?

I had to check to see that I didn't write this... This was my EXACT feeling initially. I use an ATM to NOT deal with a person! I perfer a seemless, automated system, but like someone here said, the are just putting more work on themselves, not us.. Once I got past the lack of automation for bulk (and listened to their instructions) my test transfers (just complete today) went smooth.

Steve

Reaction score
sorry for being more hands on :)

we try to ensure things go right that way. That is not to say that we do not have problems from time to time. At least we are active on forums such as this one and respond, reply, and fix as soon as we can.

stevesko

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Monte,

Its ok to me more hands on... just not used to it. I also used your phone support yesterday, very impressed. Problem resolved in seconds. (it was my fault...)

Actually, I think your personal response and activity on the forums will lead a lot of business your way.

Steve

Reaction score
Thanks stevesko! This is one of the things that differentiates us from others in our space. Hands on, relationship concious, live support, focus on the very highest standards of service and security, and a domain asset management mentality.

And yes, we are getting a lot of business as a result of our efforts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom