Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Mulve.com - Music domain with site and $16 monthly revenue (+1 year stats)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pertosda

AdSense Optimizer
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I am considering to sell my domain MULVE.com along with a customized wordpress site.

Stats:

- It has been making an average of 12,8€ per month ($16) from AdSense. I include stats for the last 16 months (See here).

- Please notice revenue has been lower during last few months because the site always had static content and was never updated. A couple of weeks ago I included a script to auto-generate content from Google News (with authorship attribution of course) and traffic seems to start recovering, so it should keep getting higher.

What is MULVE and where does traffic come from?

MULVE was an MP3 download app, actually the acronym stands for MUsic LoVE. It use to be very popular some time ago: if you search "mulve" in Google you will find lots of reviews and news about it, over 50,000 results.

But in 2010 it was closed and banned by RIAA, so the development and the site was discontinued. However, many people still recognises the name as music-related. The domain still has many backlinks and also there is a little twitter community around the app/site.

What is included in the sale?

- The name itself: beyond the previously mentioned figures, MULVE it is a very nice, easily pronounceable and brandable 5 letters .com domain.

- The wordpress site with fresh auto-generated content (4-5 daily posts).

- A related twitter account (@mulvemusic) with 430 followers. Site posts are automatically published to this twitter account.

- Domain is registered at Godaddy and expires in april 2014.

Price

Having all the previous facts in mind, the domain/site has value beyond a monthly revenue multiple. I am looking for $750, so consider that the BIN price.

If you are interested, please make your offer here or by PM.

Thanks,
David

pertosda

AdSense Optimizer
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
$250 offer received, but looking for something higher. Thx.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom