Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Wanted: Website Music Film/Video Production Traffic DN Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

zorag

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I need a specialized domain with traffic - specific to Music, Video and Film Production, probably a tall order here but someone out there could have something that would fit the bill. I'm NOT looking for random traffic from sites like MySpace as it needs to be more focused on AV and Music Production, ANY GENRE. Maybe you have an old forum domain or similar which was a hub for this sort of thing.

Traffic needs to be a minimum of "approximately" 100 uniques per day, and I have a budget of up to $2,500 for the right domain(s). Contact me by thread post or PM if you have something I should know about.

Thanks

domain newbie

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
hey i've got great domain for you, i dont use

FilmPC.com, never monitored, but you can build 100 uniques per day in few hrs, you know how

lemme know if interested

zorag

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Lots of PM's - please note that I'm looking for TRAFFIC domains with around 100 uniques per day. I don't need domains with zero traffic to develop as I already have a premium TLD in development.

The domains must be specialized for Music and Video Production - nothing less please. There must be someone out there with just what I'm looking for!

Thanks

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Unrealistic price range. You're looking for a niche-specific, established domain with 3,000+ uniques per month of steady traffic for $2.5k?

zorag

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Acroplex

I have stated "approximately" 100 uniques but I will be more than happy to look at less traffic as long as it's niche-specific like you say. Do you have anything of interest? PM me or post..

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom