Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

My 1000th Post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beachie

Mr Flippy Returns..
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Had to happen eventually :party:

Jernet

Old DNF'ef
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
congrats! I'm right behind ya ;0)

unclewilco

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
nice one Beachie, and every post a quality one (unlike me)

Beachie

Mr Flippy Returns..
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
beshopalula said:
It's not often I do that :-D

Can you honestly read the thread and say I was in the wrong? I lament for the days when you could negotiate a deal on this forum, and it wasn't seen as wasting time. It seems unless someone can make a quick $10,000 out of you, it's too much trouble to send a one-line PM.

As for the foul language, kids hear that stuff in the playground, so I doubt anyone was mentally anguished..

Thanks for the kind posts all :) It's been an interesting two years on DNF!

Jack Gordon

Serial Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm with you Beachie - you were nothing but professional and reasonable there. I would be frustrated with that response as well.

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Beachie said:
As for the foul language, kids hear that stuff in the playground, so I doubt anyone was mentally anguished..
Let's make it very clear here: foul language is NOT ALLOWED at DNForum NO MATTER WHAT. It is just NOT PROFESSIONAL at all. You don't hear it on CNN, and you don't read it in Wall Street Journal. Of course, some people swear to their 80-year-old grandma or 8-year-old daughter on a daily basis, and that's THEIR problem. Please bring any foul language THERE. I honestly don't think there is any room for discussion for this particular issue.

Beachie

Mr Flippy Returns..
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
nameslave said:
Let's make it very clear here: foul language is NOT ALLOWED at DNForum NO MATTER WHAT. It is just NOT PROFESSIONAL at all. You don't hear it on CNN, and you don't read it in Wall Street Journal. Of course, some people swear to their 80-year-old grandma or 8-year-old daughter on a daily basis, and that's THEIR problem. Please bring any foul language THERE. I honestly don't think there is any room for discussion for this particular issue.
With or without the language, it's a warning to other members not to deal with someone who thinks that writing a one-line PM is 'wasting his time'. Knowing you're a fan of TS Eliot; "Half of the harm that is done in this world is due to people who want to feel important."

If you think swearing somehow detracts from my professionalism you clearly have your priorities in the wrong place.

Nodnarb

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Congrats! Not sure how many posts I have...

<-------------------------------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom