Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

My A D S E N S E #s Suck

Status
Not open for further replies.

namewaiter

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This is from my account's 'alltime' report. Does your alltime report look this bad?

Page Impressions Clicks Page CTR eCPM Earnings
166,735 ............ 327 .... 0.2% .. $0.30 . $49.51

My opinion is these numbers awful? Low click through, low $ per click. Is there ways to improve em?

tia

Domain Days 2024

namewaiter

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
CS-Admin said:
What is the domian?

there's actually 5 different sites in my account, 1 generates 80% of the traffic

DNForum-News

Level 5
Reaction score
Ok, I was just wondering what the domain is so I can take a look at what it's targeting and how your ads are displayed, if you want pm me the domains.

Thanks

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
namewaiter said:
This is from my account's 'alltime' report. Does your alltime report look this bad? Page Impressions Clicks Page CTR eCPM Earnings
166,735 ............ 327 .... 0.2% .. $0.30 . $49.51
My opinion is these numbers awful? Low click through, low $ per click. Is there ways to improve em? tia

Must be a forum board as typically only forums get such incredibly dismal numbers like that. In fact some forums have .01% or even lower CTR's so at .02% you may be a bit better than averege.

namewaiter

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
thanks for the help CS and trader ... yea i'm finding out it is the type of my sites - forums and free forum hosting sites. i haven't done any real content (subject focused) sites as of yet.

Mr. Pim

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I suggest CPM ads for that type of site. It's common that those type of sites have very low ctr.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Google adjusts you CPC to match your CTR and page impressions...they assume the quality is dismal if you have such a low click rate when in fact the opposite might be true...Yahoo publisher network (at least for now) pays you the same for ads regardless fo having a million impressions and 2 clicks or 5 impressions and 2 clicks..and regardles of "how" the ad got to show up (where as google bases your revenue on matching specific keyword phrases to trigger that ad) you might want to check them out..some close friends of mine have large sites that get like 100k page views a day and rev tripled and even quadrupled with yahoo publisher ads...clicks might have even went down but the overall CPC is way way way higher...one site used to get like 0.08/click with google now it's averaging like .60-.70/click or something...and you can target specific ads regardless of your site content!

monkeyhead

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have had once then that , and suprise suprise my sites a forum. When I recieve the inspiration to make a potentially succesful oringinal non-forum site then hopefully my earnings will be alot better. But its when will I get that inspiring idea :p
Matt

Togoodhlth

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Mocus said:
Google adjusts you CPC to match your CTR and page impressions...they assume the quality is dismal if you have such a low click rate when in fact the opposite might be true...Yahoo publisher network (at least for now) pays you the same for ads regardless fo having a million impressions and 2 clicks or 5 impressions and 2 clicks..and regardles of "how" the ad got to show up (where as google bases your revenue on matching specific keyword phrases to trigger that ad) you might want to check them out..some close friends of mine have large sites that get like 100k page views a day and rev tripled and even quadrupled with yahoo publisher ads...clicks might have even went down but the overall CPC is way way way higher...one site used to get like 0.08/click with google now it's averaging like .60-.70/click or something...and you can target specific ads regardless of your site content!

These are the posts which make me want to cry!
I can't get a ypn account for some freakin reason. I can't figure it out. I have tried 3 times and they never get back to me. 3 different sites all completely different from each other.
My best CTR is 4% and most of my sites are like 1% or less with lots of impressions and lots of clicks.
This makes me think that I may be one of those cases where YPN kicks butt.

Anyone know anyone at Yahoo who can help me get in :)!

Zion

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've got 80k impressions - 250 clicks - $9.

hahahahahaha.

Then the other part is
96k impressions - 900 clicks - $65.

Barf.

cooljeba

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
250 clicks and 9 $ that is really sick :eek:
my daily click rate is around 2% get clicks but money per click is very less :(

Me too waiting for ypn!

..:: peace ::..
Jeba

Zion

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
....my other one is

1.3 million impressions
1,500 clicks
$240

)#^*^!

So my total for all of it, is

2 million impressions
8k clicks
~$800

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom