Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

My BuyDomains.com Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

FSNet

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I had an experience a while ago using BuyDomains.com and it was great overall!

Here is what happened:

- I found a domain name I liked, but felt that it was just a bit too high for my budget. So I called and was given a personal representative (point of contact) and stated my interest in the domain, but felt it was too high. The gentleman I was talking with had told me that he could knock abot $500-600 off the price, which finally put it in my ballpark. The only other problem was I had something come up, which would cause me to not be able to afford the domain name. He then pointed me to an affiliate company that finances domain name purchases. After a short form and some basic personal info I was approved for the financing amount and the name was in my possession (to use, not own yet) within 1-2 days of my first contact with BuyDomains.com. I made my payments loyally every month to the financing company and after a year of payments I was the legal owner of my domain name.

I would love to use BuyDomains.com in the future, but I fear that A LOT of their domain names are very overpriced. The domain I bought was a steal in my opinion and a great buy for $2,500 (plus interest).

BuyDomains.com is an AWFUL company to sell domain names too. I had offers on a few domains I owned ranging anywhere from $1,000-5,000 from individual people and BuyDomains.com offered me anywhere from $25-50 bucks each. What a crock of garbage.

Anyways. Props to BuyDomains.com for a great service and great experience!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom