Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

For Sale My .ca names and questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

tony_dnforum

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I almost forget that I have some .ca names:

1122.ca
2233.ca
eeee.ca
ekz.ca
055.ca
066.ca
tyf.ca
zhz.ca
2ndlife.ca (for secondlife.com)

I dropped the following:

g-z.ca
h-v.ca
m-v.ca
a-x.ca
b-x.ca
c-y.ca
d-z.ca
e-v.ca

Is there any value of my current .ca names?
L-L.ca should be dropped, right ?

Thanks!

liberator

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The 3 LLL's and 3 NNN's have value. My favorite our of them all is tyf.ca would be good for a foundation.

Cheers,

Jay

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Agree with Liberator - and the l-l while I don't have any and probably wouldn't buy any, all that are dropped are always picked right back up in the tbr... they are worth something to somebody! :eek:k:

hugegrowth

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've liked L-L domains for a while now, though the combinations above aren't the greatest. L-L are taken in most extensions, so I just follow that lead. They are nice short domains for two letter acronyms or a person's initials, but will take more time to appreciate. The fact they usually get taken in TBRs says something. Wasn't that long ago, 2005/06 I think, when you could register many LLL and NNN .ca's, now they get snapped up at every TBR.

eeee.ca is also nice, 'e' is a good letter to have repeating, I think I've looked this up before when trying to fresh reg.

Belzibut

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think from a business point of view, l-l.ca are worth much more than lll.ca and it won't take much time before domainers figure that one out. If you advertise on your company truck p-r.ca for Problem Resolved Inc. instead of vli.ca it's much easier to remember. There are tons of developed hyphenated two letters for big firms like accountants and lawyers.

I love my l-l, it's the next best thing after ll.

D.

raceway

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
There is nothing wrong with l-l and n-n, the l-l you dropped where not the best quality but every l-l domain name can easily mean something to someone. For example D-Z.ca, those are my initials.

tony_dnforum

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Where can I sell my .ca names ? I am not platinum member for here so I am looking for other sites.

thanks!

tony_dnforum

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Anybody helps me to find buyers ? Or how much now if I upgrade my membership now ?

Thanks!

DOTCA

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well, they do become available in the drops.. they had some 20+ recently and even this week, there was about 6 or 8...don't keep count of them these days..

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom