Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

My Enom reseller account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unregistered

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I brought my 7.95 account from a memeber here, i used that account to regged few names. But today when i login, 7.95 has become 8.14!!!

Why this happen?? Can anyone help?

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Contact your parent account holder. Are you sure? If the prices are changed they should reset to the lowest un-grandfathered price, $8.95.

Unregistered

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
oops, sorry! my mistake, nothing happened! i am so stupid :embarrass

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If I have in this moment $6,95 account? Can the account over me chnage my prices, if I have domains in my account? I think not?

micro

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
sure one can change pricing of accounts below at any time...

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by micro
sure one can change pricing of accounts below at any time...

Even If I have my own reseller account`s?

micro

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
why not? just click on the accounts below you and you see the pricing and it's changable.

once read though if you have accounts below the $8.95 it's better to keep your hands off. it might not accept the lower pricing anymore but not sure on that did not try it out.

M

mole

ETP, Reseller, Retail - gosh I've got all the pricing arrangements mixed up.

I understand that you cannot sell names to the Joe Blow on the street for less than $8.95 via eNom's retail interphase - Registry Rocket and PDQ.

But if you have an ETP account, you can create sub-accounts off this for others to enjoy registering their own names based on the level your ETP is on i.e. $8.95, $7.95, $6.95.

Or am I missing the whole trick :confused:

micro

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i have an etp but cant create accounts below 8.95 - in the past yes but all those ebay etc auctions messed up everything..

..--..

PS: but it's advisable to have a reseller account below an etp you trust then there are no go betweens...

M

mole

I thought your ETP account only allows you to create sub-accounts pricing based directly on the ETP pricing level you are on - ie. same. You could set the price higher I suppose, but definitely not lower.

micro

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
my etp is at 6.95

i can set a retail account lower than 8.95 ....

M

mole

Now I'm confused :confused: What's the difference between a reseller and retail account?

I though eNom no longer allows their Registry Rocket and PDQ public resale interphases to carry starting prices of less than $8.95?

micro

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i never made a rr or pdq site but i can set a retail account at 8.11 - would not do so as i have to pay the 3% + 0.95 on credit card purchases by the retail account.

the limit with 8.95 is for reseller accounts - the 8.11 for retail accounts..

M

mole

Originally posted by micro
i never made a rr or pdq site but i can set a retail account at 8.11 - would not do so as i have to pay the 3% + 0.95 on credit card purchases by the retail account.

the limit with 8.95 is for reseller accounts - the 8.11 for retail accounts..

So reseller account = retail account. Yeah, I guess most people here just want a cheap account to register/renew their own collections. btw, may sound like a silly question, but can reseller/retail accounts set up their own registry rocket/PDQs?

micro

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
no reseller account is not a retail account.

RETAIL (enduser)
retail account holder will pay by credit card for every transaction
the parent account will pay 3% sales fee and a 95 cent transaction fee for every order
retail accounts do not have access to create Sub Accounts, RegistryRocket sites, the PDQ, and they cannot download the API scripts.

RESELLER
will refill their account (min 100$) to pay for orders (refill fees are paid by the sub account holder).
the parent reseller does not pay any fees
each transaction is deducted from their balance
they can download the API, setup RegistryRocket links, create a PDQ and create sub accounts

M

mole

Thanks for that, I understand perfectly :D I can be very dense when it comes to such things :D I used to pay $29 bucks for my eNom domains, and thought it was the best thing to do LOL

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by stuff
If I have in this moment $6,95 account? Can the account over me chnage my prices, if I have domains in my account? I think not?

Yes they can.

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by anyweb

But if you pay the $6950 advance to enom, is the $6.95 rate locked in?

Of course it is, because you just pre-paid for 1000 domain names, non-refundable. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

No members online now.

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom