Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

My goldkey account replaced my activeaudience account - unbelieveable to this kind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

playpics

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
today, i have logged into my active audience account, i have just checked the revenue, it shows me 0, then i did not think there is something wrong. i thought that they have not updated the data yet.

then after half of day, i have checked it again, then i have still as zero.

i am confused ... because they have updated on time usually,
then I have checked the payment of Jan. 2007

then I see the bad thing, it is almost like zero, which is similar to my goldkey account. I have both goldkey and activeaudience account. then i went to goldkey.com to check what is wrong ....

then goldkey.com says:

Account Transferred Notice
Your account at GoldKey.com has been transferred to our new site at ActiveAudience.com. All your account information including revenue stats have been moved to our new system where you should login from now on.
Please click on the link below to start using our new and improved system:
http://ActiveAudience.com

Finally, I have found out that ...
GoldKey has moved into ActiveAudience.com and they inputed goldkey data into ActiveAudience database, which made a result as:
my empty goldkey account replaced my full-cash of activeaudience account,
because I have both accounts with similar username, they are registered under my name.

I have contacted Activeaudience about this, I am really worried about this ...
I wish they have all data backed up.
Otherwise they really have done something bad to me.

i will keep it updately.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Wow now I get it....huge error on their part, I hope they have back ups!

playpics

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
yes, because goldkey and active audience are separated before today,
then i have signed up with both companies under my personal name!
because they use similar way for creating its username, therefore both accounts are having similar username.

Today I logged into it... then everything changed into my goldkey account.
I have not even noticed this big change at the beginning ....
because I have see 2 days ago, my activeaudience account is having about XXX.00 $ for Jan.2007 with optimized domains.

now it has changed all into my goldkey account, domains, protfolio .... everything is replaced ...

I do not know who to contact ... wish someone from Dnforum would help me out of this problem,

thank you very much!

best regards!

Playpics

swbriggs

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
All - We apologize for the confusion. GoldKey and ActiveAudiece are still separate companies and you can have an account on each. We did make significant upgrades to GoldKey today and utilized some of the technology that we have built with ActiveAudience. The migration took longer than we expected this morning you will all have access to you accounts soon.

If you are having any issues with you account feel free to PM me.

Regards,
Scott Briggs
Program Manager

playpics

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
All - We apologize for the confusion. GoldKey and ActiveAudiece are still separate companies and you can have an account on each. We did make significant upgrades to GoldKey today and utilized some of the technology that we have built with ActiveAudience. The migration took longer than we expected this morning you will all have access to you accounts soon.

If you are having any issues with you account feel free to PM me.

Regards,
Scott Briggs
Program Manager

Hi, Mr. Scot Briggs:

I am so happy with your words, thanx god!
The problem on my account yesterday, it was: I had logged into my ActiveAudience account, and I had just checked for its stats (just like what I do almost everyday). then I had found out my goldkey account was replaced my activeaudience account. Because I have signed up my name with goldkey.com at first, then I have signed up with Activeaudience.com as well. they are quiet similar to each other, each the way of their usernames. my goldkey account and activeaudience account had exact same username for login as well as the password.

I am so happy now and glad to hear that the data is still there.
I have submitted my questions through activeaudience - contact us page as well.

Thank you very much for once again, :)

Best regards, and I wish GoldKey and ActiveAudience will go on into better and even better.

:D

Playpics

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom