Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

My Great Grandma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerry Jones

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I just got word 3 hours ago my great grandma passed on. It saddens me because I was her favorite grandchild... we would spend sometimes on the lake and she would cook for us and she was a great cook. it was always nice to see her and hug her and now shes gone... :(

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that, Kerry. Cherish the moments you spent with her.

Vivvy

Wild And Crazy Grrl
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry Kerry.... it hurts like nothing else to lose someone ... take care...

Vivvy

Gee

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i am sorry to hear that kerry , you still have the memories....take care

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Kerry, I am sorry to hear that...

Actually, my grand father passed away on Monday and we just had his funeral today. I was his favorite grandchild and we shared a lot in common. I know its very difficult to lose someone like that, just stay close to your family and remember all of the good times you two shared.

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It's times like this that I found out how much I actually liked my family (to some extent).

furca

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I know how it feels too man, my mom passed away 2 years ago, suddenly, she had a heart attack. And its really stressful as a teen going through these years, with only 1 parent.

mark

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sorry about your loss Kerry; keep her in your memories and she will always be with you in spirit.

jazzpetals

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sorry for your loss...please know that she is and will always be with you.
I remember when my favorite aunt passed away, I used to phone her home just to hear her voice on the answering machine, I did it daily until it was finally disconnected.
Someone once said to me, when I lost my mom, I'm happy for your pain, I didn't understand, until they explained that the had I felt no pain, I would have also felt no love.

Kerry Jones said:
I just got word 3 hours ago my great grandma passed on. It saddens me because I was her favorite grandchild... we would spend sometimes on the lake and she would cook for us and she was a great cook. it was always nice to see her and hug her and now shes gone... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom