Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

My kudos to Mark from Dotster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I had a problem with 2 names in NameWinner, emailed them and no response for 2 days. So I PMed Mark on this, he immediately replied and have someone to help, and problem is solved the same day - that is true customer service :razz:.

Please try their support email first, and don't always abuse Mark though. He is a valuable resource to the board :).

MarkMitford

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks 888.

Yes please don't abuse me, only my wife is allowed to do that :D

Seriously, I am part of the Marketing team so I can't help directly with problems but if you have contacted customer support first and haven't received a timely response let me know and I will try to help.

M

mole

Great job you are doing to promote .cn Mark. You seem very sincere on your personal appraisal for waiting till March for the real landrush on .cn (although .com.cn is still very much a valued commodity). Most other self-serving marketeers would have just said, register, register, register, give me your MONEY.

MarkMitford

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Mole: Thanks. Dotster is employee-owned so, while we are not the cheapest (result: we have been profitable since day one and will be around for the long-term), ethics are very important to us and we try to treat our customers the same way we would like to be treated.

Mark......

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by MarkMitford

Yes please don't abuse me, only my wife is allowed to do that :D

You are abused by your wife? It isn't abuse when you like it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom